Skip navigation

Piccies of the cc

Back to the top
Hi Guys,
A couple of pics of my new purchase. Looking good, I think ;)Very much looking forward to the first show!
20170215_150022930_iOS.jpg 20170215_150022930_iOS.jpg 20170215_150022930_iOS.jpg

Back to the top
Looking very clean, not quite sure about the red stripes and the GTI decal, but the wheels look great in all white with the painted small bumpers. Did you get some photos of all the work done on it?

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top

Piccies of the cc

Look nice.. but the red stripes are wrong to these look.. in black does these looks better to these awesome car..

Reg Kevin

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Back to the top
The guy I bought it from is going to send me all of the restoration photos. The red stripes are the same colour as your Campaign. I tend to agree about the GTI decal… Could have been more subtle, but hey ho…
The white paint is a 3 pack pearl, with a very fine gold flake (total of 8 coats). Really looks fabulous in the sunshine!

Back to the top

Piccies of the cc

Cool.. some pics of the insides awaileble? Is it a white one basic or Selfmade one?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Back to the top

Piccies of the cc

Not knocking it mate, but yep I think black strips would be better and the big GTI sticker doesn't do it justice.
CC's are hard to find so one in near to origional condition and factory look would command a better price.
It's a shame you can't get the CC hoods anymore too.
Does yours still have the CC  seats and headliner in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top

Piccies of the cc

Personally I wonder why folks take away the origionality, away from rare cars. I think it devalues them.  Alpine white as the origional colour. At least you got the Avus snowflakes.
Yours is a lady Charme.
Lady sunshine had similar colour scheme but with Zandvort wheels.

Back to the top

Piccies of the cc

Having said all that so long as your happy with the car that's really what counts.
Hopefully we will get some sunshine this year lol.

Back to the top
Interior still has original cc upholstery and headlining. Needs a bit of cleaning up and a couple of seams need repairing, but overall in good nick 😀

Back to the top
 :P i like it,  very striking with red stripe, again nothing to worry about if you do return to more of black white scheme. Im not sure on the white in the b pillar, but until roof down i cant imagine what looks like.
Heres hoping for good summer so you can enjoy it

On the drive
T25 Diesel…sameoldblueshiŁ (currently under resto)
Rocco gt2….1990 secret 2…(currently under resto)
Mk4 99 1.8t indigo blue Gti with 43k miles
Caster 93 clipper JH Green cabby
Snowy 91 GTi White cabby( sat waiting for inspiration)
Myvalver 89 GTi Grey mk2 16v
Yuppy Flu 91 GTi Flash Red Sportline

Golf mk1 owner's club on Spotify

Mk1 golf owners club playlist: Golf mk1 owner's club playlist - YouTube

Back to the top
Hoping to get some good weather so I can get the hood down. Will post some pics when I do 😉

Back to the top
I like it.  :thumbs:Get yourself a wind blocker makes such a difference to driving any thing over 30 mph as you don't get your head blown off and a cold draft around your neck and back which means you car drive with the roof down when it's a little cooler. Also keeps your other half happy if they don't like there hair getting blown around.

Info on someone here selling them, I've got a M style one and it still looks good after 8 years of use and my car is a daily so it used a lot.

https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=classifieds%2Finterior-trim-and_2%2Fwindesa-bodi-wind#post_1421980

1988 Mk1 Golf GTi Cabriolet 1.8cc DX, K-jet. Daily drive. 317,000 miles and counting
1978 Mk1 Scirocco GLS 1.6cc FR, Webber carb. Weekend toy.

Back to the top
Thanks for the info on the wind deflector, mark1gls. Much appreciated. Will get my order in asap 👍

Back to the top
That looks really tidy Malc. Looking forward to the interior pics!

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
It's certainly white!

You're gonna spend more time washing it than driving it  :P

Much awesomeness  :thumbs:

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
Just ordered a wind deflector, thanks to mark1gls for the heads up. Should help to keep the "long haired manager" quiet  :lol:

Back to the top
Not sure if i seen this for Sale recently - North Wales??? or somewhere in Wales :)

Back to the top
That's right Deandubya. I bought it a couple of weeks back. The owner lived near Prestatyn… just down the road from me!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.