Skip navigation

Series 2 postgolf lights wanted

Back to the top
As description after a set of series 2 postgolf or postie rear lights as known,part numbers are 171945111aa left and 171945112aa right if anyone can help?iknow you can still buy the left side from vw classic parts so either after a pair or just the right side🤞
Cheers jon IMG_0070.JPG

Back to the top
Anyone? Must be some knocking around some where🤔
Cheers Jon 

Back to the top
never seen any, best try ebay.de

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top

Series 2 postgolf lights wanted

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261574604774

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
Hi

I have the left hand side one sitting here, NOS still in the box. I got if from Germany last year by mistake. I am not sure what its worth. Certainly not 239 euros like the one on e bay. So if you manage to get the right hand one and need a left drop me a line.

Andy

Back to the top
Still looking for one of these,171945112aa part number, Must be one collecting dust somewhere 😊
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.