Skip navigation

S1 option codes (GTI)

Back to the top
Hi, is anyone able to shed some light on S1 option codes?

A couple i need help on
M123 Fully suppressed
And M912 Vehicle without type label

Im guessing the 1st one is something ready for a radio?
And the 2nd is no plate on the front panel.
But wanted something firmer than a guess from me lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top

S1 option codes (GTI)

Anyone?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
M912 doesn't feature on either of the sites below, but they both seem to confirm what you think M123 is.

Even the pages don't help, the rest of each site is still well worth a look around…

http://www.type17.ch/cms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15:les-codes-option&catid=25:les-codes

http://www.vwtyp17.de/Berichte/acodes.htm

Back to the top

S1 option codes (GTI)

Yeah ive seen these, they dont seem to change much, but think these are s2 and on, Ive only seen the without type label on a type 2 list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regards Volkswarren

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.