Skip navigation

MK1 GTI 1600 tin top wanted

Back to the top
Hi folks. I am looking to purchase another mk1, preferably a 1600cc Mars red version. I can handle anything mechanical but I dont really want a rusty dog of a thing! Can travel for the right car. Let me know what you have.

Last edit: by scottmk1

Back to the top
Bump, still looking.

Back to the top
Hi there
I'm looking to sell my Mk1 gti it's a 1.6 gti tin top in red loads of new parts but requires finishing really solid shell price wise we are not that far away either 

Back to the top
PM'd you.

Back to the top
s1bar did you get my PM

Back to the top

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top

Back to the top
The sudden drop in price & different seller makes me think it's a scam.

Back to the top
caution is definitely required if this is the case.

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
I have my doubts. Sounds too good to be true

Back to the top
Bump again, still after one.

Back to the top
A friend of mine has a mars red one, it has a glass sunroof fitted to it, but it pretty solid - I will have a word and see if he still wants to sell it

Matt

Banner

Back to the top
Hi, yes let me know more about it once you have spoken to your mate.

Back to the top
Still looking. s1bar are you still thinking about selling yours?

Back to the top
Still looking for one, anyone looking to sell soon?

Back to the top
Bump again, would also consider 1800's too.

Back to the top
Found a car now, no longer looking.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.