Skip navigation

NEED A CAR HOOD SUPPLIED AND FITTED IN WEST MIDLANDS AREA

Back to the top
Looking to replace my old tired original vinyl roof with a fresh one but would like to go on recommendation than rely on Google.
I Live near Stourbridge and Kidderminster so somewhere within a 30 mile radius would be nice. Need a new headliner as well and must be Mohair in red/burghandy.
Any recommendations would be grateful intend to diplay it in the show and shine at next years AGM

thanks

Andy

2006 MK V VW GOLF GTI EDITION 30 (OLLI)
1983 MK1 VW GOLF GL 1.5
1979 VW T2 BAYWINDOW DEVON MOONRAKER CAMPER (NANCY)

Back to the top
Speak to Carl (Chortle) on here and he will be able to sort you out with a new roof. He is in Derby I think, but knows his stuff!

Matt

Banner

Back to the top

bones65 said

Looking to replace my old tired original vinyl roof with a fresh one but would like to go on recommendation than rely on Google.
I Live near Stourbridge and Kidderminster so somewhere within a 30 mile radius would be nice. Need a new headliner as well and must be Mohair in red/burghandy.
Any recommendations would be grateful intend to diplay it in the show and shine at next years AGM

thanks

Andy
I want a red mohair one as well could we have a deal if we buy 2x.i don't live to far from you.

Back to the top
sounds good mate lets hope so where you based

1983 MK1 VW GOLF GL 1.5

Back to the top
I've got a mint black mohair roof on mine for sale ,as I just want a change of colour.

Back to the top
i used a kuy call joe if you want his number fitted one on my drive for 475

Back to the top

mike_turbo said

bones65 said

thanks

Andy
I want a red mohair one as well could we have a deal if we buy 2x.i don't live to far from you.

still looking for a hood mate

1983 MK1 VW GOLF GL 1.5

Back to the top

theboron007 said

i used a kuy call joe if you want his number fitted one on my drive for 475

yes please mate i suppose you supply he fits will he do headliner as well

1983 MK1 VW GOLF GL 1.5

Back to the top
hi his name is joe he can supply and fit both and does a really nice job too his from stoke and came too me in tipton. i will pm his number for you

Back to the top
hi. just had a tear in mine. can you message me his no. i am in birmingham. thx

Back to the top
Don't know anything about this old post but you won't go wrong if you talk to chortle aka Carl!  👍🏼

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top

mike_turbo said

I've got a mint black mohair roof on mine for sale ,as I just want a change of colour.

any chance this is still for sale?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.