Skip navigation

Hiring super cars for one day?

Back to the top

Hiring super cars for one day?

Hello,

Has anybody any experience of hiring a super car for one day over a weekend for a wedding ? Most websites I've seen are for 4 days and are mega expensive..

Thanks

Back to the top
where abouts u based ??? as i no some one in south london that dose super car hire what car u after???

Back to the top
i also know someone who has cars based in London and Cardiff if that would help

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top
Based in north London - depends on price want a Ferrari of some sort... I even like the older ones too but litterally only want it for a day.

Back to the top
There's a company that rent them on eBay and I think they are from London. Ferarri, Lambo, Aston Martin etc I'll find a link for you

South West Regional Host

Previous;
1991 Clipper, 1978 S1 GLS, 1983 Type25, 1989 Clipper GTI

Current;
Zero, zilch, nought, zero, nothing….

Banner

Back to the top

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
They still only do 3 day weekends… Price wise better than most I've seen.. Thanks arf

Back to the top
dreamcarhire in Abingdon definately do a 1 day hire. My bro in law was after one for his wedding but they would only insure over 25's and he was 24 at the time.  :banghead:

Back to the top
This is copied from their eBay ad:

This Ad is for the hire/purchase of our Ferrari 360 F1 Modena for A 4 DAY WEEKEEND (Fri 12pm- Mon 3pm). The price does not buy the car, only rents/buys it for a full weekend. We are also able to supply cars for any other time period.

Try giving them a call/email see if they can do it for a day

Scott

South West Regional Host

Previous;

Current;

Banner

Back to the top
Bit of an old thread, but was looking on here for lamborghini hire for a day, and PB Supercarsseem to have good cars, has any body used them?

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.