Skip navigation

1.8 8v turbo technics HELLLLLLLP please

Back to the top

1.8 8v turbo technics HELLLLLLLP please

Any more progress on this ?
Mine is spread over the garage at the moment waiting for new rings.

Mk1 Lahsa green, BBS RM, Mk1 Silver Campaign, Mk5 GT TDi, Audi A4 Avant S Line

Back to the top
yeah loads of progress, been a while because it's gone from a simple engine  rebuild to a major remodeling  :? engine now works beautiful after the build so i went for a complete new interior, seats, carpets, mirrors, ect.. just after some new wheels now.
can't wait to get it on the road now, gonna upload some pics of the work it's had so far as soon as i get time, how come yours is in bits?

Back to the top
The engine is the result of someone elses bodge so it has now being fully stripped down and rebuilt just to make sure everything is correct and running how it should, few mods to take place and a bit of OEM+ dress up.
Slow progress though.

Mk1 Lahsa green, BBS RM, Mk1 Silver Campaign, Mk5 GT TDi, Audi A4 Avant S Line

Back to the top
this is the same problem i had, full build…only way to be sure  :) be nice to see some engine bay pics tho  :)

Back to the top
turbtechnicsMK1 you have a PM
alanh you have a PM

Loving any chrome or carbon bits...

Back to the top
Screenshot_20170323-225232.png 20170322_182145.jpg

Struggling with my tt conversion aswell changed all hoses and breathers etc and only way i can get mine going is manually lifting the metering head flap the pic is of my intercooler i took out as need to get it smoke tested but this is the plate that may help on mine my engine is a 1.6 dx convertion i have a corrado metering head on mine guessing for more fuel flow etc banging my head against the wall with this project would this conversion have a turbo computer and where would that be also 20170322_182024.jpg 20160926_181614.jpg 20170112_153150.jpg
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.