Skip navigation

FORUM RULES

Back to the top

FORUM RULES

Sell your Engine and running gear parts here. The VW Golf Mk1 Owners Club and/or it's members cannot be held responsible for anything that has been bought in this forum/website. Please use, and post personal details at your own risk.
Non standard Engines advertised must have the correct mounts  supplied or a link to where these can be obtained.

ALL ADVERTS MUST RELATE TO THE MK1 GOLF ONLY!

All others will be deleted!

Posts exceeding 90 days old will be purged

*Compose an informative advert (pics are always appreciated). This must include a price (ono, ovno if preferred) and approximate location. You don't need to give out your address, down to a town/county level is acceptable.

*Posts containing links to mainstream auction sites and other parts/car forum sites will be removed unless accompanied by an informative advert as above.

*This section is provided free for users of the forum to sell on unwanted parts, anyone appearing to offer services/regular and/or new parts or that of a business nature will be required to make a donation to the sites costs, for further details please contact the secretary vwgolfmk1 .org.uk

Once your Item has ***SOLD*** please edited your title to show that. Where upon it will be removed.

Last edit: by chortle

Cheers,
The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Banner

Back to the top
am i ok to post wanted adds on here

Back to the top

FORUM RULES

Yes you can in the appropriate area
There’s a separate parts wanted area too.
So no if you’re wanting to post wanted in a for sale section as you’re not selling anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
I'm looking for someone who'd like to swap the brand new 63mm s/steel exhaust on my Mk1 for a good quality/condition OEM one, no added cost, the only condition is that they have to get them swapped over. Not sure if that's a classified or not?!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.