Skip navigation

Just bought a 1973 Porsche!

Back to the top

Just bought a 1973 Porsche!

Los Angeles blu plate California car  1973 Porsche 914…..Picked up from Liverpool docks yesterday

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top
Mate that looks stunning.

Any interior pics?

Back to the top

BigNormRivage said

Mate that looks stunning.

Any interior pics?
Needs some tidying.  Amazing how cars look in pics compared to reality…..Wont be a concours car….weekend plaything and running resto.  All original ecterior spec except for the black mirrors. The colour, black trim, wheels etc are factory spec.  along with a limited edition front spoiler.  I need a proper steering wheel and an uncracked dash……Cheers

Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.

Back to the top
:D Iam likeing that very nice

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/2748/dadssig.gif

Back to the top

Back to the top
Too clean…..OK if you dont want to drive it i guess!  And prob cost 3 times as much as my bargain….

Back to the top
very nice, I've always liked the 914's & 916's, havn't seen one in the flesh for a couple of years.

Back to the top
Your a lucky man! Mint condition cars like in the link always float my boat but there's nothing wrong with a bit of patina, it'd be a shame to make it too 'clean' and as you say you wouldn't want to use it.

A Momo Prototipo steering wheel would look good on it.  8)

Mk1 Golf floor mats - for tin top and cabriolet - Zero7796 17298Five

Back to the top
Mike brewer off wheeler dealers restored one of these,bought it for 4 k & sold it for over 8 back to the original owner….

Back to the top
nice! love it, you gona pop along to AGM in it?

be nice to see it in the flesh :-)

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.