Skip navigation

TEP 120Y

Back to the top

TEP 120Y

on lowther road dunstable at around 7 am again today!

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Oh yes indeed it was, damn I never come on this site so whats the chances of me seeing this!  :D

Leon

82 Lhasa Green Golf Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
I've seen you about loads in Harpenden too think you used to live near my girlfriends mum and dad in Redbourne. Feelin the black rims.. :lol:

Back to the top

RT said

Oh yes indeed it was, damn I never come on this site so whats the chances of me seeing this!  :D

lol nice 1, its parked there on a regular basis now isnt it? see it all the time! the black rims are sweet! sits well nice!

so do you live on lowther then?

Weber,ATS,Apex,Ripspeed,Supersprint,K&N MOMO..tbc

Back to the top
Golfsrule, yeah I used to live in redbourn, was sitting on deep dishes back then.

I moved over to Dunstable and was using the A3 so you woudn't have seen it due to it being round my dads in Tring, but then decided that I wanted it back as (and I sure your all agree) there is nothing like driving a mk1!  :D
Still head over to harpenden though as the girlfriend lives there, she loves my mk1 so another chick that digs them  :wink:
The money from the A3 will fund the work needed to the mk1, already got all the bits, new wings/rear repair arches etc, oh and some 18 yr old black recaros with net headrests which had been in storage pretty much all their life so are mint! (another great steal off ebay!)
Aiming for all this to be done before E38 show so need to hurry and get some final bits, 2 doors and some scirocco subframes for the seats - so if you know of any lol

Cheers the black rims have only been on there recently, there original Phase 1 Revolutions that I got off a small rear lighted mk1 that I picked up for 150 quid.
Sits low but rubs over big bumps and corners like a fat women on a treadmill!!!

Leon

82 Lhasa Green Golf Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
I'm hearing that with the rubbing just put some wietec coilovers on mine so speed bumps are like mountains now. Maybe see ya up at E38 or in Harps. Take it easy
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.