Skip navigation

Ultimate Dubs 2012 - Club stand pics

Back to the top

Ultimate Dubs 2012 - Club stand pics

After a long day on the Saturday of washing, polishing and stressing we were ready for the main event on Sunday.:cheer:  

Members cars on display -
Dave - Black79Dub, Andy - Mk1dcky, Tony - TonyMk1 and Anna - CabrioAnna

The stand was really well received, with many people asking for advice, chatting to us about the cars and wanting to become paid members. :D

Thanks to everyone who showed their cars, Ginner and bouchay who helped on the stand and all those came to see us and show their support.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
The cars look fantastic what a massive difference it makes having an inside stand for the club cheers All for all your effort you did the club proud. :D  :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
Great photos is there a build thread for the green tin top with black rims that's really nice

vw a way of life

Back to the top
This is the link I havnt updated it for a while The Mk1 Golf Owners Club
I'll try and get some show pics up later

Back to the top
well done everyone involved, sadly i could not make it this time around, maybe next year

Back to the top
It was a good stand, all the cars looked fantastic too. Nice and friendly as well, had a bit of a chat with you.

Back to the top
here's a few more pics of the day

this should be the link to the rest of the album http://s1184.photobucket.com/albums/z326/Tony_Gurney/ultimatedubs%202012/

Back to the top
Did you breakdown tony ?

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
yes did'nt get home untill2:30 a fuel problem i think something is getting blocked  :dontknow:

Back to the top

tonymk1 said

yes did'nt get home untill2:30 a fuel problem i think something is getting blocked  :dontknow:

Sorry to hear that mate !! :(

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
s**t happens what can you do it's all part of the fun

Back to the top
Pleased to be part of the club stand at the weekend. Had an enjoyable weekend with great company and fantastic club stand.

Thanks to everyone who came to see the club stand and thanks for the extra help.

Cheers

Andrew

Back to the top
pics look great, glad it went well

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.