Skip navigation

MK1 LONDON CRUISE 2016 PART 1 - LOADS OF PICS

Back to the top

Coverage of the #london_cartel #mk1londoncrusie2016

Heres a cool video montage from the night and some of the best pics below , thank you all for coming and the next one is on the 08.06.16 Dont Miss it !!

Back to the top
SANJP  Is there a secret button to press? Looking forward to the pictures though….

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Link not working for me either

1983 Mk1 GTI Tintop Mars Red

Back to the top
Linky no worky

Back to the top

Back to the top
Quite simply stunning!

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Awesome Photos   SANJP . Is photography your job , because if it's not, it should be :thumbs:

Back to the top
Thank you guys really appreciate the comments , and even though just a passion been asked to officially do a few pro shoots so you never know may have to start a photography business 😂😂😂

Back to the top
Yep.. I'm with the others on that Sanjp.. Your pics are stunning. You've obviously composed the shot prior to taking it and that in itself is a skill.. The colour, angles, lighting etc etc etc all perfect.. If this is something that comes easily to you, then maybe you should give it a go because these are some of the best pics I have seen on here.

Back to the top
Thank you :thumbs:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.