Skip navigation

My VW Golf "Mark Wan" 1982

Back to the top
2008_0607_060025.JPG 2007_0429Image0015.JPG 20170316_161938.jpg 2007_0708Image0022.JPG jb6.jpg hofstraat.jpg Foto0536.jpg krefelderstrasse.jpg Aachen.jpg

Back to the top
Specs. CL, marsred LA3A with 1.5 70 PS "JB" engine. First registration in Germany 8 November 1982. Here in the Netherlands since 22 August 2006.

Back to the top
Absolutely gorgeous!

Back to the top

Fausto said

Absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks !  :ocf_emoticons__icon_cool:

Back to the top
What a great looking car, has it been restored or is it original? If it's been apart and painted then it's a very good job as all the panel gaps and lines look spot on.

Not seen a dash and instruments like that before, it's like part series 1 (the brown bits) and series 2 instruments (the black bits)  :thumbs:

1988 Mk1 Golf GTi Cabriolet 1.8cc DX, K-jet. Daily drive. 317,000 miles and counting
1978 Mk1 Scirocco GLS 1.6cc FR, Webber carb. Weekend toy.

Back to the top

mark1gls said

What a great looking car, has it been restored or is it original? If it's been apart and painted then it's a very good job as all the panel gaps and lines look spot on.

Not seen a dash and instruments like that before, it's like part series 1 (the brown bits) and series 2 instruments (the black bits)  :thumbs:

Thank you ! The car is unrestored, so not taken apart, but partly repainted, which had to be done after I unfortunately got into a bad weather with it 7 years ago.

I do not know what fell from the sky on the German autobahn at the time, all fine grains, the front, the bonnet and the windscreen were blasted, so it had to be repainted and the windscreen replaced.

Back to the top
Last Christmas I ordered the Tin Top Grill Badge from the Mk1 Owners club online. A few weeks ago it arrived at me, and today I finally mounted this grill badge, I'm happy with it!

Bocholtz 4 februari 2023.jpg Bocholtz 4 februari 2023B.jpg
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.