Skip navigation

Newbie with his first MK1

Back to the top
golf 1.jpg
golf 2.jpg golf 3.jpg

Hi there everyone,
My name is J and I've recently aquired a 1987 Mk1 Golf GTI Cabriolet. She needs a bit of a work and has already been in the garage a few weeks and I thought of no better place to come than to find info, parts and general knowledge about MK1's. I wanted a MK1 as my first car but ended up getting a MK5. Now 3 years later I bought one myself with the intention of bringing her back to her former glory.

Feel free to say hello,

also if anyone has a fuel sender unit part number 533919051F that would be greatly appreciated haha

Back to the top
Welcome! Be sure to keep us updated as you progress... lots of good help and knowledgeable folks around here.

Back to the top
Welcome to the club!

Where are you based? As said above by Fausto, there is a wealth of knowledge in this club and lots of people willing to help.

You'll find you will also become best friends with funk-star (Mark Cater) who runs and owns Classic VW.

www.classic-vw.co.uk

Have a look on their website, i can only apologies in advance for the money that you will end up spending with him!

Back to the top
Thanks for the welcome Fausto and sam1008

I'm based in Suffolk but live in Brighton as that's where I go to uni. I'm only a young-en aha
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.