Skip navigation

Newbie from France

Back to the top
Hello,

I'm Victor from France, so first of all sorry if my English is not good :)

I own a Golf 1 Rabbit 1.1 that I use as a daily. I've put a 1.1 Formel E from a Polo inside, to have a longer gearbox and toi have time to rebuild the orginal GG engine.
I want to improve this engine, and it seems to be easy to find help in this forum, it's more difficult in France…

See you on the forum !

Back to the top
welcome to the forum, that looks in great condition, especially if it is your daily driver.

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Welcome Victor.

That looks really tidy!!  :cool:  :thumbs:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Welcome! That's a lovely A1.  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Very nice.

Small blocks are the best  :thumbs:

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
Bienvenue Victor!
Je suis Anglais mais je parle en peu francais-plus mauvais que vous en Anglais!!
Ta voiture est beau et dans condition formidable! Vous aviez pendant un longue temp?
Moi, jai aussie avoir Golf 1 avec le motor petit, 1.3 Driver. Il est dans le nouvelle caladre 2019,  'fevrier'.
Quelle idee  avey vous? performance?
Vous habit quelle region de France? Jai decouvrre La France pendent mes vaccances en moto-J'aime France! Et le quisine:thumbs:Salut.
Marcus.

Back to the top
Nice orange ;)

Yes I want to improve performances, by installing double carb DCOE or DHLA. I know its common on 1.3L, but not so on 1.1L

I've post some questions on a dedicated topic !

Back to the top
Hi man! Nice car) I am newbie too ;)

Back to the top
j avais l idee de lier notre club a un club francais pour encourager les liens entre nos deux pays
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.