Skip navigation

New owner in Norfolk

Back to the top
Hi everyone!
I'm 20 years old and just picked up my first Mk1 cabriolet. Not to use as an everyday car, just a weekend car over the summer. It will be kept in an airconned garage over winter so I'm looking forward to getting out and taking it to various shows/festivals!  1F352776-FE56-41F0-ACF4-53A4C6F8A683.jpeg

Back to the top
Welcome along mucker.

Looks like a nice one

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top

New owner in Norfolk

Where bouts in norfolk are you I’m near fakenham, are you taking it to Whitenoise next weekend. I will be there on the Sunday with mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top

New owner in Norfolk

Norwich here, looks like a beast!

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Looks great! Welcome :thumbs:

Back to the top

wilko13 said

Where bouts in norfolk are you I’m near fakenham, are you taking it to Whitenoise next weekend. I will be there on the Sunday with mine

MrPatrick said

Norwich here, looks like a beast!

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

I'm Long Stratton, towards Ipswich. But no unfortunately won't be, will hopefully make it to next years though! 

Back to the top

New owner in Norfolk

I used to live in long Stratton do you know hobo has a blue/black cabby and a T4.  I used to live down hall lane you may have seen my white one about for a couple years but moved just over a year ago

Back to the top

wilko13 said

I used to live in long Stratton do you know hobo has a blue/black cabby and a T4.  I used to live down hall lane you may have seen my white one about for a couple years but moved just over a year ago

Yes mate, used to work with Hobo! Cracking guy. 
Can't say I have ever seen it to be fair, probably never taken much notice of Golf's before a few weeks ago, this was just an impulse buy and I dont regret it at all! 

Back to the top
Hi ya were abouts in the city are you ,I'm in old catton are u new to the whole vw thing.

Back to the top

bigdub said

Hi ya were abouts in the city are you ,I'm in old catton are u new to the whole vw thing.

I'm in Long Stratton, south of Norwich. Yes, totally new to it, looking forward to it though!

Back to the top

TylerEvans98 said

bigdub said

I'm in Long Stratton, south of Norwich. Yes, totally new to it, looking forward to it though!

Hi Tyler, take a look at the other Norfolk posts.

I hope to have a few of you here next weekend on the farm just to chill,look at our mk1's eat a piza and have a beer. Your welcome if you can make it.
Marcus.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.