Skip navigation

Hello

Back to the top

Introduction

Hello all, just joined this great website, I have a golf mk1 1982 in white which started life as a golf c formel e and has been restored and now has a 1.8 20 valve turbo agu engine , still lots to do, and I'm based in chesterfield/sheffield

Back to the top
Hello and welcome. Let's see some pictures of your car please, there are also a few people from your neck of the woods as well. mk1jim

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Hi thanks for your reply, I'm not the most computer literate of people but have managed to post my cars details and a couple of photos on the websites car register list 👍 image.jpeg

Back to the top
Looks very tidy, what are your plans?

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
Looks clean!

Welcome along to the club

Erm, what on earth is going on with the front bumper?  :o

Ian

Cornish Host.
1980 VW Derby
Clive the Cabby
Ujum the Invisible
Mynx the  Tintop

Back to the top
Plans are to get rid of the qpeng management system and put it on the original vw ecu, the rest of the car is pretty much done , tidy the rear seat and cover in black leather, and then pay attention to the underside of the car, just to tidy it a little, and touch the paint in, apart from that not a deal.
As for the bumpers the person that built it shortened the bumpers not to wrap around the front wing as much as a standard one, they have been shortened then plastic welded to finish them off

Back to the top
Welcome and nice looking motor..

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
Thank you 

Back to the top
Smart looking motor mate, welcome! :thumbs:

Back to the top
Thank you
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.