Skip navigation

Ultimate Dubs 2016 - Club stand cars wanted

Back to the top
Ultimate Dubs 2016 Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th March, Telford International Centre.

I have secured a 5 car indoor stand  for Ultimate Dubs 2016

We are looking for a variety of cars, especially GTI models to celebrate 40 years of the GTI.

Anybody that would like to put their car on the stand, please post up here with a photo of your car.

The committee will choose the cars that will be on the stand.
You must be a paid member.

The car must be in excellent condition and you will be required to have the car in the show hall from between 8.30am and 3pm on Saturday, ready to show your car from 5pm on the Saturday, up until 6pm on the Sunday.

Please also note that we will also hold a reserve list, every year we have had to use a reserve, so please be aware before dismantling your car over winter!

We won best club stand last year, we had a really impressive line up of cars, let's do it again this year and make it 4 times!

We have a great social weekend and usually stay over at a hotel nearby. Any questions, please ask :thumbs: Cheers Anna
FB_20150318_13_04_09_Saved_Picture.jpg

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
4623590240.jpg

I'll put mine forward Anna  :thumbs:

Thanks !!

Back to the top
2015-10-17 13.03.51.jpg 2016-02-06 12.01.05.jpg 2015-10-02 16.16.55.jpg 2015-11-01 13.42.48.jpg I'll sling my hat in the ring too :) unspecified.jpg

Last edit: by Unityneil

1982 3 Door - 'BRO' - gone to pastures new
 1990 Clipper Cabriolet - Jet green metallic

Back to the top

Back to the top

Ultimate Dubs 2016 - Club stand cars wanted

Mine is available Anna :-)
(I have been on the stand before as a last minute reserve, so happy to go on the reserve list for this one.

343 views (446 Kb)

327 views (536 Kb)

322 views (573 Kb)

372 views (401 Kb)

Cheers,
Ade

Banner

Back to the top
Have u got room for a caddy??

Back to the top

bredndeb said

Have u got room for a caddy??

It's a possibility! Post a pic up so everyone can see :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
I'll put mine forward, not done club stand at UD
FB_20140825_16_13_24_Saved_Picture.jpg 450.jpg _MG_7308 (2).jpg

Back to the top
We got any more volunteers for the show it's only a month away

Banner

Back to the top
I'm sadly going to have to pull out of this one, someones decided to organise a stag do for the Saturday. hopefully ill get to something later in the year, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Back to the top

Unityneil said

2015-10-17 13.03.51.jpg 2016-02-06 12.01.05.jpg 2015-10-02 16.16.55.jpg 2015-11-01 13.42.48.jpg I'll sling my hat in the ring too :) unspecified.jpg

added a few pics

1982 3 Door - 'BRO' - gone to pastures new
 1990 Clipper Cabriolet - Jet green metallic

Back to the top
Mine isn't quite worthy of being on this stand yet but i'm looking out for other stands I can get on during the year.

Have a good weekend whoever goes :)  

Back to the top

mattgee said

I'm sadly going to have to pull out of this one, someones decided to organise a stag do for the Saturday. hopefully ill get to something later in the year, sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

No worries, got plenty more stands to come this year and there's always next year :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
Thanks everyone :thumbs: Last call, entries for the club stand will close 8pm tomorrow Wednesday 17th Feb 2016.  I will confirm those that will be on the stand by Sunday 21st Feb so that any advance tickets can be purchased before the closing date of 25th Feb. Cheers, Anna

Banner

Back to the top
Hey Anna

So whos on the UD list ??

Back to the top

SANJP said

Hey Anna

So whos on the UD list ??

Hey Sanj, Everyone who offered there car in this thread has a place inside the halls  so far apart from Matt as he had to pull out. Are you still available to help out? Have you applied for indoor show and shine/is your car available? Anna

Banner

Back to the top
PMd you Anna

Back to the top
Hey Anna

I meant to enter for this, but only just seen thread lol.

Be interested if club is doing a stand at E38 too?. UD and E38 are shows I have never attended at all so far so want to do this year.

If you need a car of have any drops outs etc drop me a txt . But I am busy on the Sat so would need to drop the car up Fri night if anyone is staying local ? ….

If not see you on Sunday as I am planning on coming  :thumbs:

IMG_3991.PNG

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner

Back to the top

richyhill said

Hey Anna

I meant to enter for this, but only just seen thread lol.

Be interested if club is doing a stand at E38 too?. UD and E38 are shows I have never attended at all so far so want to do this year.

If you need a car of have any drops outs etc drop me a txt . But I am busy on the Sat so would need to drop the car up Fri night if anyone is staying local ? ….

If not see you on Sunday as I am planning on coming  :thumbs:

IMG_3991.PNG

Thanks Rich,

I will hold you as my reserve :thumbs: We won't get there until Sat morning, but the organisers are there from Friday, so if we need to sort something will be in touch.  :)

Banner

Back to the top
ok Anna, it would be a mission for me, but if you are struggling let me know , as I would then drop up Fri pm, get train home then come back up on the Sunday.

If not see you on the Sunday all  :thumbs:

Rich

SOUTHWEST Regional Host. Bristol Meet - 1st Friday of the month - Toby Carvery Bradely Stoke Bristol Bristol Region Facebook Group
1.8T CABBY
TINTOP THREAD (SOLD 2016) SPORTLINE THREAD (SOLD 2015) CLIPPER THREAD (SOLD 2012) Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.