Skip navigation

Gti International 2014 July 4-6th

Back to the top
I know that July may seem like an age away but if you're preparing a car for the coming season, it's just around the corner!
I bought my tickets over the weekend whilst the early bird offer was on.
Inters needs no introduction. Who's going?

Back to the top
Nice one:thumbs: I'm sorting a club stand, struggled to get interest last year, so hoping to get something special sorted for the Mk1 40th Anniversary.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
I'll be there - and on the basis I have to have my MK1 finished for the AGM would like to think I'll have it ready for club stand at inters too :)

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
That's a good start  :thumbs:
When is the AGM?

Back to the top

Trackslag.com said

That's a good start  :thumbs:
When is the AGM?

Brill, AGM is 25th-27th July 2014  :thumbs:

Banner

Back to the top
Hi we are coming up, have booked the b&b already as we found a nice one last year, as we are brining up two cars, my mk1 which I can put on the stand on Saturday as we plan to show it on Sunday, my husband is bringing up his corrado which we will show on Saturday and be on the vr6 stand on Sunday, looking froward to it, hope the weather is noce again 

Back to the top
Hi anna ill be there and my mk1 will definatly be finshed by then and i would like to put my car on the mk1 owners stand please, i wnt need a pass to get in as i work on the airfield that weekend :), i wud put my car forward for ultimate dubs but i dnt think it wud be up to the standards of the cars there really  :$ 

Cheers dan

Click on the link below to see my mk1 16v project

http://vwgolfmk1.org.u…-16v-project#post_1081899

Back to the top

chipster2407 said

Hi anna ill be there and my mk1 will definatly be finshed by then and i would like to put my car on the mk1 owners stand please, i wnt need a pass to get in as i work on the airfield that weekend :), i wud put my car forward for ultimate dubs but i dnt think it wud be up to the standards of the cars there really  :$ 

Cheers dan

Brilliant Dan :thumbs:  Post up a pic in the UD section, worth a go I think :)

Banner

Back to the top
The problem is anna.i dnt.have a pic of it recently as i am currently doing the underneath but i have a few photos from a while back ill try n dig them out for ya :)

Click on the link below to see my mk1 16v project

http://vwgolfmk1.org.u…-16v-project#post_1081899

Back to the top
Should be there.
Probs be 4 mk1's, 3 will have fresh paint  :thumbs:

92 caddy, Now stripped for full rebuild
83 golf gti R1 carbed 16v(soon to have 1.8T)
07 Leon FR TDI daily

Cambridgeshire regional host

Back to the top
Hi car entered for show and shine on Saturday, so can I put her on the club stand on the Sunday, will there be a list at some point to put my name down on, thanks
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.