Skip navigation

A100 UOM - Golf Mk1 GTI campaign Helios Blue

Back to the top

A100 UOM - Golf Mk1 GTI campaign Helios Blue

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone has any information on this car? Any at all would be appreciated, eg. last seen and where etc.

Thanks W

I am looking for any and all information regarding the Golf Mk1 GTI Campaign Reg "A100 UOM" in Helios Blue

Back to the top
Looks like it's still alive but has been SORN'ed

Vehicle enquiry
The enquiry is complete.The vehicle details for A100 UOM are:
Date of Liability    01 09 2012
Date of First Registration    01 01 1984
Year of Manufacture    1984
Cylinder Capacity (cc)    1780cc
CO2 Emissions    Not Available
Fuel Type    PETROL
Export Marker    N
Vehicle Status    SORN Not Due
Vehicle Colour    BLUE
Vehicle Type Approval    Not Available
Vehicle Excise Duty rate for vehicle
6 Months Rate    £121.00
12 Months Rate    £220.00

Source….. https://www.taxdisc.direct.gov.uk/EvlPortalApp/app/enquiry?execution=e1s2

DubPartz

Back to the top
Thankyou for that, it's been really helpful. I am trying to track down the current location / owner. My father was the original owner and I would like to arrange a meet or something for him.

I am looking for any and all information regarding the Golf Mk1 GTI Campaign Reg "A100 UOM" in Helios Blue

Back to the top
I know that reg, can't think where from.

May belong to Type 17. I'll check. Done and the web names him as such in 11/08.

The link is broken to eBay but there's a thread on here

Why the interest???

Back to the top
I know who is the current owner for the vehicle…This was the one that was car of the month in Volkswagen Motoring way back in about 1989.I actually had this magazine and gave it to him for doing me a favour last Edition 38.

Oh,and he told me then car is not for sale even though he was offered a 5 figure sum for it.. 8O

Back to the top
Well my dad was the original owner of te car and he loves it to bits, he has amassed a fair collection of awards and such with it and I'm just seeing if I could arrange something for him to see it again.

Back to the top
Whats your location?...The car now is in yorkshire and if you PM me your number I can pass it on to him and see...

Back to the top

Back to the top
Thanks to everyone that has helped out, especially Jerry. This has been really good and exactly what I was looking for.
W

Back to the top
Flicking through an old Volkswagen Audi Car magazine (May '89) while on the throne, as you do… and found this -

Back to the top
Just a thought but this might make a nice gift for your father?

Otto Models are taking orders now for August release…

Can't imagine it would be too difficult to get the correct registration made up

Back to the top
Hi,
i remember reading about this car in an old VW Motoring magazine which I still have .
Spoke to Tim Brown of Volksdragon about this car years ago.
Does anyone know of its location?

Back to the top

CCX103Y said

Hi,
i remember reading about this car in an old VW Motoring magazine which I still have .
Spoke to Tim Brown of Volksdragon about this car years ago.
Does anyone know of its location?

I spoke to the original owner last year at Inters. He thinks its stashed somewhere up in Scotland with only 18,000 miles on it. He bought it in 83 but never registered it until 1984. A house purchase forced him to sell it.

Back to the top
Thanks for that.
Would really like to see it now as to me back then it was a fantastic example.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.