Skip navigation

Mk1 with mods ?143 fully comp

Back to the top

Mk1 with mods ?143 fully comp

Try AON insurance, my mk1 with Piper race cam, pulley, supersprint, coilovers, front and rear strut braces declared on a limited mileage second car classic policy.

?143.50

Fully comp, no claims bonus, excess of ?100.
Age 31, no points, no accidents, stored on drive in Surrey

c'mon?

Back to the top
not bad that :clap:

Regards Volkswarren

X2 1983 A REG EW CAMPAIGN In WHITE(Awaiting full rebuild solid body) :thumbs: & T Reg S1 GTi Project, Still Looking for Series 1 GTi's or a 16S Oettinger to restore (Complete Cars only)  or an A reg Lhasa Green or White Gti to restore, also consider  Black, Red or Blue, Also Golf Driver Project Wanted anything considered WHY

Back to the top
now that the insurance certificate has come through….

It seems that the insurers have overlooked the limited mileage. It states that the policy is for "unlimited" mileage.

Also, in the agreed value box I jotted down a value of 2k and that now appears as the "agreed value".

Which seems good to me I suppose, if a little shabby on their part.has anyone else had this happen?

Warren, you should try them, they're dead friendly and very quick too. :wink:

c'mon?

Back to the top

fozzieB said

now that the insurance certificate has come through….

It seems that the insurers have overlooked the limited mileage. It states that the policy is for "unlimited" mileage.

Also, in the agreed value box I jotted down a value of 2k and that now appears as the "agreed value".

Which seems good to me I suppose, if a little shabby on their part.has anyone else had this happen?

Warren, you should try them, they're dead friendly and very quick too. :wink:

Most policies show an "agreed value" - I had this in the past but turns out it wasn't - it was the owners estimated value according to the insurer (HIC). If you haven't filled out a condition form and sent in some pictures then it probably isn't the value you will get when (hopefully never) you come to claim…

Good price though and bonus with the unlimited milage too…

Megasquirted 1981 Silver 1600 GTI Daily Driver

Still Restoring...

Back to the top
ahhhh I see!

c'mon?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.