Skip navigation

£105 a year fully comp!!!!!!

Back to the top

£105 a year fully comp!!!!!!

Hi every one, i only use my gti cabby at weekends and directline were quoting £1200 for the year so obviously i wasnt going to pay that just to use it for a few miles a year, next tried elephant who said £700 again too much then to adrian flux who said £365 which was very tempting. Anyway i heard about a company called footman james, got the old girl on a classic car policy down for 3k a year for £105.
So if anyone is struggling give them a try.
Alot on here i should imagine know about them but just thought it was worth a mention.
Cheers
Deane

Deano

1986 Pearlescent Gti Cabby

1982 T25 pannel van

2003 Mercedes C220 Brabus

Back to the top
I am currently with Direct line at £600…….and I am 36, car is parked off road and will only be doing about 500 miles a year…….will be giving Footman James a call when my insurance is up…cheers dude :-)

Back to the top
£350 for me 34 parked off road with chris knott, wish you posted this sooner lol only changed mine yesterday, but that a great price deano.

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
Im going to be changing to these when mine is due.

Currently paying £300 with no restrictions

Back to the top
Just went on comparethemarket the other week to get a quote and only £85!!!

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
Adrian Flux £135 Classic Car insurance. Garaged 8000 miles restricted. However you can't use your no claims bonus with classic car insurance, so after two years it will expire. Age I believe has quite a lot to do with it, cough, cough…gettin' on these days!

1990 Singlecab 2.1 manual

Back to the top
£97 fully comp,unlimited mileage,free european plus uk breakdown,all mods declared footman james 1 mile frrom my house  8)
Bert

Thats not a rod knockin,its a diesel stupid! floppy top and 1 tin top

Back to the top

Bert said

£97 fully comp,unlimited mileage,free european plus uk breakdown,all mods declared footman james 1 mile frrom my house  8)
Bert

Now thats just showing off  :wink:

Back to the top
i'm paying £156 for 5000 mile on the cabby

rang up to add the deisel on friday cost me £30 to add it to the policy :)

footman and james legends :)

Banner

Back to the top
u lucky buggers i pay 1500!!!!!!!!! last yer 3rd party but then agen i am only 20 but the golf is deff worth it lol :D

if you aint scrubbing......... you aint dubbing

Back to the top
im only 25 :)

Banner

Back to the top
My fully comp with flux is about £280 per yr, limited to 2500 miles per yr and agreed value of £5k. Need to re-new in March so will defo try these. Thanks for the heads up.  :)

Back to the top
that sounds a bit to good to be true at that cheap, might try them out wen i get mine on the road cheers for the mention deano11

Click on the link below to see my mk1 16v project

http://vwgolfmk1.org.u…-16v-project#post_1081899

Back to the top
Try lancaster as well, they beat Footman James and Adrian Flux for me.

"Making Cabbies More Beautiful One Roof at a Time" 

Back to the top
£85 fully comp, 29 years young… Heritage… Shame the golf is in 1000 bits!!

Back to the top
No worries, its def worth a call, im only 25, just amazed me how much cheaper they were. its cheaper than the tax!!!

Deano

1986 Pearlescent Gti Cabby

1982 T25 pannel van

2003 Mercedes C220 Brabus

Back to the top
just tried them and they sed u have to over 25, unfortunately i ent :( is there any others that anyone cud recomomend???

Back to the top
Ive just gone with Lancaster, £200 fully comp. I'm 28 with 9 points on my license (whoops), and live in Leeds which unsurprisingly is classed as a high crime area. Beat Adrian Flux by about £1,000 and not many other insurers would touch me with 9 points. So pretty happy with that!

Back to the top
just had a quote from that adrian flux, im 22 got 5 years no claims on a classic cars policy with modifactions etc etc……… £262 :) thats even cheaper than my wat my last car was. im loving this :) :)

Back to the top
I also got a quote and insurance from Footman James for £105.  Must be garaged though.  The best bit is they will also cover my Trabant aswell..,,,ALL INCLUSIVE of £105…..  Juat ask for a multicar policy to add your other projects or your daily ride.

Current:   Porsche 914 1973
Previous: Ghia, Golf Country 3 Trekkers, 2 Bugs, Trabby, Split Ambulance, Iltis etc.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.