Skip navigation

1983 Red GTI tin top front seat base material

Back to the top

1983 Red GTI tin top front seat base material

I am looking for some 1983 GTI red strip base material for 1 x front seat and also the black material for right hand side bolster i think it is called (as you sit in the seat). suppose a passenger seat would be less worn that a driver seat.
Does anyone have some in very good condition without holes in they could part with.
Thanks
Andy

Back to the top
Got grey material in good condition fella

Back to the top
I heard you could get red from heritage vw but haven't tried to see if its true.
Let us know how you get on if you do.

Back to the top
Go on facebook and chat to james callum. Rawhide aphoulstry.. he reburbs seats and has all types of clothes.. hope the info helps fella. šŸ-'

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Thanks for your replies.
I was hoping to get some old material rather than new as it would match easier with the rest of my seats.
Andy

Back to the top
think I have a seat base will check and get back to ya

Back to the top
Cool thank you.
Andy

Back to the top
sent u pm

Back to the top
3piece, I am sorry i am working in the middle east at the moment, i have replied to your pm but my connection is cr*p at the best of times.
Andy

Back to the top
I have a piece of red stripe cloth and bolster material in the garage, I can't remember if it's from a seat base or a seat back though. Will check over the weekend. 

Karl 

Back to the top
duplicate… :$ 

Back to the top

Back to the top
Thanks guys, i am trying to stay away from new material as i think my seats are a little faded and i was trying to find something that would match up.
Andy
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.