Mileage:171k
Price: £13,000
Contact details: Rob robbostock@gmail.com
Condition: good
Service history: yes
Mot expiry Date: July 21
Taxed or sorn: Taxed

Description:
For sale is my 1983 Gti which I have owned since 2012. In good, original condition with a professionally rebuilt engine (Aug 20 - less than 20 miles on it). It has been kept in a garage for its entire time with me and is well cared for with regular servicing and the odd repair. I have done very little mileage over the past few years, less than 500 per year and have another project so selling rather than keeping her outdoors.

Engine and Mechanics: Excellent condition having just been rebuilt - drives perfectly and exactly how she should.

Interior: Excellent - no rip or tears in the seats, carpets are good, rear shelf (no holes), small repaired rip in headlining (replacement headlining included), Instruments work (including the clock on the MFA), 3 dials in centre console, radio etc.

Exterior: Good - bodywork and paint are good in honest condition, small bubble on drivers side wing (that has not changed at all during my ownership). Little bit of damage around sunroof mechanism, again this has not changed in the last 8 years. Original VAG number plates, etc etc.

Wheels:  Standard Tarantula alloys with good treads. BBS RA15's on Yokohama's - possibly included in sale if the price is right.

In short, this is a very well cared for and excellent Gti with a brand new engine rebuild. Serious enquires only.

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.