Skip navigation

SOLD SOLD SOLD MK1 Golf GTI 1800 Mars Red, 69,000 miles FSH, unrestored original condition SOLD SOLD SOLD

Back to the top

1 family owned until 2016

Model: MK1 Golf GTI 1800N

Spec/Trim option: Black/Red Upholstery

Year of manufacture: 1983
Mileage: 69,000
Price: £17,950
Contact details: Christian Jackson
Condition: Excellent Original Condition
Service history: FSH 33 Stamps
Mot expiry Date: New MOT
Taxed or sorn: SORN

Description:
Volkswagen Golf MK1 GTI 1800, 1983/Y, mars red with black/red original upholstery, 69,000 genuine miles with FSH from new including 33 stamps in original service book. Non sunroof model which makes the car really desirable due to no roof rusting issues. This car was 1 family owned until March 2016, purchased by the drivers company new and then when the company went into receivership in 1984 the driver purchased it directly from the company and kept the car until 2016. I have the original bill of sale when new and the invoice from the company to the end user to purchase the car for just over £3,500. Comes with the original rear window sticker, number plates, key ring, cloth around Jack and original brochure featuring the 1800 engine. This is not your usual over restored example this is 100% original and rare, if you want a stunning untouched example that needs nothing, however it does have a few blemishes as you would expect due to the age this could be the car. Recent work includes, new brakes all round, cambelt, full service, brake fluid, 5 x new Pirelli tyres, wheels were refurbished to original satin finish. The exhaust system is still the original VAG system with the correct oval back box only fitted to the 1800 engine. MFA works perfectly with no pixelation issues. I have owned many MK1 Golf GTI's over the years and the only reason for sale is to fund my Series 1 GTI restoration which is already gathering pace. I also may be selling my Sportline Cabriolet which has only 16,000 miles from new and is thought to be the best left in the UK. Any questions please call on 07712 009538 or e-mail badgerspad@btinternet.com

DSC_1462.JPG
DSC_1461.JPG DSC_1464.JPG

Last edit: by Badgerspad

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.