Skip navigation

1990 Black Golf Gti Cabriolet - NOW SOLD

Back to the top
P1010757.JPG P1010735.JPG P1010736.JPG P1010743.JPG P1010732.JPG P1010733.JPG P1010754.JPG P1010756.JPG Model: VW Golf Karmann Cabriolet

Spec/Trim option: Gti

Year of manufacture: 1990
Mileage: 91267
Price: ££5250 ono
Contact details: Ken, 07935 711299, email blueboy@waitrose.com
Condition: V Good
Service history: Part
Mot expiry Date: February 2020
Taxed or sorn: Taxed

Description: After a bit of soul searching I've decide to sell my Black Cabby and even though the intention was always to sell it to fund my Mk1 Scirocco project it's still been a difficult decision. Here goes.
I've owned the car since 2003 but it's been in the garage for about 13 years apart from a previous attempt to sell it about four years ago when I got fed up with being messed about and put it away again.
Any I've now done as much as I can or want to money wise and time wise so it is 29 years old, it has a few scuffs and scratches etc but hopefully it can now go to someone who can keep it original and put a bit more "love" into it.
This year it has had a new roof, four new tyres, new cam belt, new fan belt, oil and filter change, boot lock seal, new pedal rubbers, heel pad repaired plus a few other things. Last time out it had new discs and pads and it's got an almost new windscreen. Went through the last MoT fine with a couple bits, rear brake cylinder and a rubber boot, that I had done.
It's got Corrado 16v alloys fitted but I have the original (tatty) Avus alloys with worn tyres in the shed that I can do a good deal on/swap or whatever.
Electric roof, electric windows, original electric aerial, original Blaupunkt Cambridge radio, all working and all those bits of trim like strut top mount covers are all there. It has got central locking but it only works from the passenger door lock despite me swapping everything around to the driver's side? Possibly supplying dealer fit for LHD?
Bad. The MFA has gone all temperamental and works when it feels like it. The tonneau is a bit stained and has a v small hole in it. Needs an electrically heated washer nozzle that I stopped looking for.
Any way it's a good solid absolutely original car that starts first time, runs and idles as it should. It's got a fair bit of paperwork and all the bills for the stuff I've but if you want any more info please contact me.
Car now sold and off on a trip to Italy!!!!

Last edit: by KenExRN

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.