Skip navigation

1983 Golf gti campaign for sale £6500 ono (one owner)

Back to the top

I have owned my golf gti campaign from new it was ordered as a special from a VW distributor. The sunshine roof works fine, as does the MDA Its not in its original silver colour but I have the sufficient quantity of the original coloured paint and varnis

I have owned my golf gti campaign from new it was ordered as a special from a VW distributor.
The sunshine roof works fine, as does the MFA computer.
Its not in its original silver colour but I have the sufficient quantity of the original coloured paint and varnish to return it back to its original colour.

Comes complete with original Pireli wheels and caps.

The engine does not burn oil, I just change the oil every 5000] miles but it does require a clean if this Gti is to enter shows.

Recently I decided to give it a complete overall and I've purchased all mechanical parts required plus the required door, hatchback & Sunshine roof seals

The cost of any further parts required is very minimal, in fact this car just requires labour & love to make it a perfect original specimen.

Why am I selling, at 82 years my health no longer supplies the labour required for this enjoyable task.
Prices offers around £6,500 as this car will have a value in excess of £12, 000 when completed
Bad news is
I live in Central France 100 mile south of Paris but I'm more than happy to send pictures or videos etc even close-ups when requested, the car is RHD.
A train can be caught from London to my local town = Montargis you'll change at Paris and I'll meet you at the station.
I have a car-lift in my Barn (See Picture)
So the Gti can be thoroughly inspected

I have never exported my Campaign frogm the UK so therefore it should be able to be taxed with its original plates which I still have.

IMG_2746.JPG
Many thanks for looking, good luck in your search for any classic of your choice.
Kind regards
Tony
Tony Arnold
tony@arnys-shack.com IMG_2744.JPG Car Lift.jpg

Last edit: by Nipper99

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.