Skip navigation

***SOLD***1990 Volkswagen Golf GTI Cabriolet (not Clipper)

Back to the top

1990 Volkswagen Golf GTI Cabriolet (not Clipper) in Sapphire Metallic

IMG_2574.JPG Model: Volkswagen Golf GTI Cabriolet Mk1

Spec/Trim option: GTI

Year of manufacture: 1990
Mileage: 109,050
Price: £4995
Contact details: James - 07901 229680 - jamesblake86@yahoo.co.uk
Condition: Very tidy
Service history: No
Mot expiry Date:  November 2017
Taxed or sorn: Taxed

Description:
Sapphire Metallic with new black mohair hood and replica BBS alloy wheels.

Tyres are very good c1000 miles on them (fitted with alloys)

Will be sold with fresh MOT and is currently undergoing a full service including new cambelt
New brake discs and pads
Rust free body
Lowered suspension
Sony Stereo

Purchased from a friend in 2014, Mo is very tidy and straight. There are a few light scuffs and marks on the paint and a slight blemish on driver’s door but otherwise very tidy. There isn’t a huge amount of history with the car so I am having a full service carried out including a new cambelt when being MOT’d next week to make sure everything is up together. Mo is great fun to drive and very responsive and turns a lot of heads! The lowered suspension is firm but I was given the original springs which are included. I had new discs and pads fitted when I bought the car and treated it to new Bosch wiper blades and fuel cap. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I’m selling Mo to make space for my latest project but hope I can find him a good home!

PS I have lots of detailed photo's of the A-pillars/under bonnet etc but they're quite large so haven't uploaded them all. Please ask if you would like to see anything specific.

Nearside Front 3-4 - Copy.JPG

Last edit: by 86jamesb

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.