Message me on 07469 940938

Located in Hampshire Southampton

Many thanks DSC_0032.JPG DSC_0032.JPG DSC_0032.JPG

Back to the top
Bits gone
Front anti roll bar and clamps
Clocks
Heater controls and ash tray
Front headlights (spot lamps available still)
Front screen
Window winder mech
Front wings
Fuel tank and filler neck
Alternator

Bonnet and tailgate are rust free, tailgate is mint. Ns door is good, or door has damage

Convertible roof seems good

Engine runs

Back to the top
Hi Taylor
do you still have outside rear side window scraper rubber on both sides and the little plastic hood joint cover with the screws and press studs?
Adam

"Helga" 1988 mk1 Golf Clipper Black . Saab 93 Ttid 2008 (daily Driver) Ford Puma 1.9 2001  

Back to the top
Hi mate, have both scraper mouldings, good condition
Both yours for £10, will get some pics if you would like
Not sure on the roof bit, I'll have to have a look and get back to you
Thanks

Back to the top
Yeah I'll have those pics included for the plastic bits. Also do you have the front left side winder scraper? Could you post them if I sent you address and paid for it too image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

"Helga" 1988 mk1 Golf Clipper Black . Saab 93 Ttid 2008 (daily Driver) Ford Puma 1.9 2001  

Back to the top
Hey, how much for the gear shifter and push rod?

Back to the top

Adamnoble81 said

Yeah I'll have those pics included for the plastic bits. Also do you have the front left side winder scraper? Could you post them if I sent you address and paid for it too image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Sorry for the late reply, yes I have these in good condition, however they are colour coded to the car which is blue, any good for you?

Back to the top

Mk1_Golf_Chriz said

Hey, how much for the gear shifter and push rod?

Do you mean the gear stick and the rod that runs under the car?

Back to the top
Yeah, the whole thing 

Back to the top

Taylor Clarke said

Adamnoble81 said

Sorry for the late reply, yes I have these in good condition, however they are colour coded to the car which is blue, any good for you?

Not a problem I'll just paint them black if they don't look right. Got some plastic paint 
Ta

Back to the top
Has an electronic folding roof with all the switches and loom. Roof is in good condition too
It's Un tested though
Will be going cheap
Pretty much everything from the car will be going cheap
Many thanks

Back to the top
hi taylor, is exhaust in good condition? if so how much posted to rochdale?

Back to the top
Car is now sold
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.