Skip navigation

Fury v Wilder 2

Back to the top

Boxing

Anyone watching this on 22nd Feb?  Last one was one of the best matches I've seen.  What's your prediction?  

Back to the top

Fury v Wilder 2

Yes im watching it mate ,think fury will jab his head off ,no wieght to lose for fury this time hes the fittest ive seen him , just got to watch for the swinging hammer right hand from wilder,,,if he boxes him he'll win, hes tuff fury,, and from a tuff family, i used to work for his dad and his uncle peter ,they are a bare knuckle fighting family,,,,

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Back to the top

Deano777 said

Yes im watching it mate ,think fury will jab his head off ,no wieght to lose for fury this time hes the fittest ive seen him , just got to watch for the swinging hammer right hand from wilder,,,if he boxes him he'll win, hes tuff fury,, and from a tuff family, i used to work for his dad and his uncle peter ,they are a bare knuckle fighting family,,,,

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

Bare knuckle jeezz!!!  I'm with you he can out box him… just worry when he starts showing off, gets into a slug session like before…. he may say controversial things but I applaud him for promoting mental health.  Even though men need help some times, fair play to him.

Back to the top

Fury v Wilder 2

Yeah me too mate I've suffered with mental health myself it needs more light for blokes especially

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back to the top

Deano777 said

Yeah me too mate I've suffered with mental health myself it needs more light for blokes especially

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I had a bit of a dark time for about a year in my late teens.  Didn't know what it was back then.  Really common.  Got into a discussion in work and 3 out of 4 of us had "something" at some point.

Looking forward to this rematch… the way he got off the canvas in the last one… just amazing!

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.