Skip navigation

We're on the search for a new MK1OC crew member!

Important!
Hi All,

Due to new family commitments Matt Whitehead ( jellybelly ) has had to step down as club treasurer.

Matt and I ( Yomp ) swapped roles this summer due to his new baby’s due date falling right in the middle of the clubs AGM. The role swap was only meant to be a temporary fix but my fellow committee members wish for me to stay on as chairman and we find another treasurer.

The role is basically to oversee the club finances, produce auditable, financial records each year (balance sheet, Profit and Loss sheet) and present them to the members at the AGM.

You will also become a bank signatory for the club making online payments to cover expenses and club purchases.
Any knowledge of bookkeeping, financial management, using excel spreadsheets, paypal or previous experience of running a small business would be advantageous but we can go through the processes for anyone who is looking to gain experience in this area. The key to the role is keeping it up to date.

We’re not a bad bunch within the committee and we try to help each other out where possible and a big reward of being part of the team is helping to organise our annual meeting during the summer.

If you are interested and would like to become a member of the MK1GOC crew then please contact myself via chairman vwgolfmk1 .org.uk and we will look forward to welcoming you to the dark side….I mean the team!

Thanks

Yomp

Cheers,
The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Banner
Important!

Back to the top
Are you still looking for someone for this position?

Back to the top

RattyDub said

Are you still looking for someone for this position?

Always happy to hear from a willing member RattyDub   :thumbs:

Please feel free to ping a message to either myself or Si 36thcrazyfist with what you feel you you would like to help out with and we'll chat some more  :cool:

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.