Skip navigation

KRO 203Y - no one seen it? Mentioned this before but..,,

Back to the top
Still love to know if my first Mk 1 exists - KRO 203Y

Anyone know of anyone who knows its existence?

Dvla records show not taxed till 2000 and no SORN so guess it's gone to heaven.

Tin top in Oak Green - genuine original colour, special import from Germany

Should never never have parted with it - but did so to get a Helios Blue Campaign - I shouldn't have sold that neither !!

🤢🤢😩

MK1 Golf GTi Campaign:Alpine White, Vauxhall Omega MV6, Alpina B10 3.3 Touring, Dolomite Sprint, MG ZT V6, Volvo T5 R estate  6C2B5B6F-1CA5-44CA-A93C-6B7F5206CD7F.jpeg

Back to the top

adolf said

Still love to know if my first Mk 1 exists - KRO 203Y

Anyone know of anyone who knows its existence?

Dvla records show not taxed till 2000 and no SORN so guess it's gone to heaven.

Tin top in Oak Green - genuine original colour, special import from Germany

Should never never have parted with it - but did so to get a Helios Blue Campaign - I shouldn't have sold that neither !!

🤢🤢😩

Hi Adolf ,
 We have all had the same regrets :'(  …but you never know! it might just turn up unexpectantly. I hope so.
Marcus.

Back to the top
Who's knows Marcus - who knows 😔

Trying to find a pic with either me, my mates or family in it

Maybe one somewhere

MK1 Golf GTi Campaign:Alpine White, Vauxhall Omega MV6, Alpina B10 3.3 Touring, Dolomite Sprint, MG ZT V6, Volvo T5 R estate  6C2B5B6F-1CA5-44CA-A93C-6B7F5206CD7F.jpeg

Back to the top
I'm mean "without" not with !! 😄

Back to the top

KRO 203Y - no one seen it? Mentioned this before but..,,

Your not that ugly are you . Put the pictures up we won’t judge….much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Clearing the loft today and finally found my old photo albums I'd forgotten about.

Here's KRO 203Y everyone - my first Mk1 GTi - German import by an army guy (at a guess). In Oak Green, steel roof, headlamp washers, etc. Was an absolute joy to own at the time but the Helios Blue Campaign lured me away.

Oh well it's gone now - probably a washing machine now 10th generation as a while ago it was untaxed in 2000 so scrapped around then IMG_4340.JPG IMG_4341.JPG IMG_4342.JPG IMG_4343.JPG

Back to the top
Sadly I think the Y reg is almost definitely gone. Shame because it's an unusual colour for a GTI. The Campaign lives on the and is MOT'd but on a sorn.
I have the same regrets with a couple of MK1's I owned back in the day that are both now scrapped. FCW835S was my first car, a 1.1N in Alpine white and ETC267W, a mars red 1.3LS. I also briefly owned a diesel but I can't remember the reg of that one.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.