Skip navigation

Ireland Tour 2019 - Donegal

Back to the top
Hi all…

So we are on the move again… this marks our 7th Mk1 Golf Ireland Tour and takes us to the North East to Donegal.

another pic design.jpg

Our base for the weekend of September 20-22 is the Ostan Loch Altan - situated in Gortahork, North West Donegal, it is a 39 en-suite bedroom hotel.

It is named after Loch Altan, a lake situated at the foot of the northern slopes of nearby Mount Errigal. Gort a'Choirce, meaning field of oats, is in the heart of the Donegal Gaeltacht. The Wild Atlantic Way passes just outside it's front door.

The agreed rates are as follows:

Twin / Double rooms

2BB 1D €110 per person sharing with a 4 course evening meal on the Saturday Night.

Single Occupancy

2BB 1D €110 (same Price)

Children U12 accompanying parents in a twin or family room will have a room supplement of €25 per child per night.

Any guests requiring family rooms, ground floor for mobility reasons should mention so, when making their booking.

A credit card reserves your room so feel free to make contact by phone or email - Orla O'Grady or orla@lochaltan.com or 0749135267

Please book early to avoid disappointment - I have 15 rooms reserved.

Other accommodation options are available such as B&B in the the area, please seek out yourself. Routes and map to follow.

We will also be planning a link up B&B (Navan) for the Thursday 19th to allow people to drive/travel on Friday. We are staying at Ma Dwyers situated on the banks of the river Boyne in Navan, Co. Meath. Room rates are €80 for a double or €55 for single use reference 'Mk1 Golf Owners Club Donegal Run'. Contact on 046 9077992 or info@madwyers.com

Departure from Navan will be 10am on the Friday morning.

The Donegal classic car run will be on Saturday. Again more details to follow later in the year. I'll post here on Facebook or check my website www.vwgolf1.com for further details and updates.

Should be good.

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.