Skip navigation

A862 SNV previous owners?

Back to the top
Just wondering are any of the previous owners of A862SNV Lhasa Green campaign on the site here?

Was sold in Listers in Stratford Upon Avon in 1989 to a man from Aston Catlow. And restored in the Coventry area in 2000/2001

Thanks

Back to the top
Quick check on the gov web sites and it's tax ran out 1st Jan 2006 and it's not SORN so I guess it may gone for good?
There is also no MOT history for it.

You may be lucky and it's forgotten about in a barn/garage and that's why no one has SORN it?

1988 Mk1 Golf GTi Cabriolet 1.8cc DX, K-jet. Daily drive. 317,000 miles and counting
1978 Mk1 Scirocco GLS 1.6cc FR, Webber carb. Weekend toy.

Back to the top
Sorry I probably should have said I'm the current owner, it came to Ireland in early 2006. I have it since spring 2007. I gave it a new front end and a few other bits that year, drove it for about a year, put it away except for one or two shows, now its lined up for a lot of welding and repairs to the underside and a full respray. Dont plan on scrapping it yet, not at the prices theyre selling for these days anyway. Then again the price of parts has more than doubled since 2007. I bought 2 VW wings for €148 each and now I see heritage charging €379 each for the same!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.