Skip navigation

1984 Triple White for Auction

Back to the top

Back to the top
Very nice, would like that if I had the garage space.

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top

1984 Triple White for Auction

RichardHall said

Very nice, would like that if I had the garage space.
Would you pay 8k+ for it Richard? Because of the mileage would it be..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to the top
The mileage yes, but in particular a triple white is one of the icon cabby models I think and because of the colour of hood and seats by now they have really deteriorated. You know how difficult it was to find your slightly later car in the condition it was in.

SportlineSportline with this mileage have gone for nearly twice the price and I have seen standard small bumpers with such miles be up for £13k.

If you want such a car I think it's worth every penny of £8k or a bit more - just when will the next one like this come up? Must remember we only have photos to go on, but might go and take a look when it comes up for auction. I bought a mk1 TT last year with just one owner and 50k miles and paid what many would think was a crazy price, and spent a fair bit more getting it perfect, but there was nothing else around that matched what I want so I was happy, it's a long term keeper so not worried about getting my money back any time soon.

1st on my list as always would be a mint Brazil brown 81 car, but then a triple white after this. Back in 83 when I was getting my first car all white version of a car was a very popular model, VW did Polo Boulevards, Which is all I could afford then.

Golf GTI Campaign 1983 Mars Red, Ford S-Max 2015, Audi TT 180 quattro 2003, Fiat 500C 2013, Golf GTE MK7.5

image.jpeg

Back to the top
p.s. that Triple White ain' got the original stereo.. or mats :thumbs:8k for this one too?? mmmm debatable..
Classic Volkswagen Golf Cabriolet Cars for Sale | CCFS

Last edit: by Deandubya

Back to the top
Well they certainly could have done much better to advertise such a rare Golf Mk1.  :o

I'd expect those photos from farmer John's young son and as for the write up, less said the bettermethinks!  :lol:

Just might be a really pretty car though and worth a gamble.  :thumbs:

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.