Skip navigation

1981 mk1 golf N 1.1 ltr. for sale

Back to the top

1981 mk1 golf N 1.1 ltr. for sale

my mk1 golf is back up for sale as i decided not to sell last year it needs a bit of TLC on the body work it has had the welding on the sills and most of the prep work done all it needs is a bit more prep work to be done and a final spray areas that need attention are: rear end needs final rub down and final spray, drivers side has had most of the prep work done needs another coat of primar and rub down , then the final top coat as does the passanger side. the areas that are mainly affected are the bottom of the doors.

the engine is sound and has only done 58,000 miles from new, it has had: new water pump, new fuel pump, new master cylinder, two new rear slave cylinders, new clutch (*done 3000 miles), new brake pads, 5 good tyres on orignal steel rims, all origanal trims, most of the old mot's and tax disk's some service history and a pile of reciepts for new parts. the upholstery is tatty and worn but roof lining and door panels, dash and carpets are fine.

taxed till the end of november 07 and mot'd till 19 october 07

if you are interested or would like to have a look please call me on: mobile: 07905845794 or of an evening: 01843237657
or my email is jaycraft21@yahoo.co.uk

please ask for pics and i will email them to you as i can not work out how to put them on here  :banghead:

forgot to mention, we're asking for around ?425 for it

Back to the top

golf

forgot to mention that i had the alternator reconditioned about 2 years ago (about 700 miles) we've only done about 4000 miles since we've had it.

Back to the top
hello there. im currentely looking for a mk1 with a smaller engine due to insurance purposes. i dont have a huge budget and was wondering roughly how much you are looking for for the golf. is it a 3 or 5 door version?

thankyou

Dave

Back to the top

golf

sorry should have put price on im looking at offers around the ?425 mark and its the three door model

Back to the top
dont suppose you'd be interested in a trade would you? i have this to offer

http://www.clubpolo.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=84030

just a thought

Back to the top
could you email me some pics of the car to dave.cone@hotmail.co.uk please?

Back to the top
hi dave,
             thats a very clean car you've got and i would say the price is good too! also ive sent the pics to your email address for you to have a look at. hope to speak to you soon  :D

joe
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.