Skip navigation

Only 30 days until our 2016 Annual Gathering! Tickets £5 cheaper online.

Important!
Hi All,

Well hasn't that come around quickly - less than 30 days and we will be hosting our 2016 annual gathering!

You can find all the info you need and buy tickets here: http://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/AG2016/

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

The club

Cheers,
The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Banner
Important!

Back to the top
just bouaght my tickets, cant wait

;)

Chris

Banner

Back to the top
 :( I'm going to be running a reduced weekend service this year - got Nana's 90th birthday celebrations on the Sunday so it'll be a steady Saturday night and a pack up early Sunday morning for me I'm afraid.  :(

Back to the top
Well another year will slip by without me getting over for the AGM.  :'(

But I'm going to have to come over next year before it's to late. O_o

What I mean by that is using my British Passport I can come over but by then will I be allowed back across and home to Austria!  :$  :P  :lol:  :thumbs:

Sent by a smartphone and not a smartperson!

Play Guess the Asking Price 'SEASON 4' as of Sunday the 29th of October 2017.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fguess-the-asking-price_2

OLD.
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/forum/index.php?page=topicview&id=chat%2Fmk1-golf-chat_2%2Fold-guess-the-asking

Ever wondered who's behind the scenes of this forum?
https://vwgolfmk1.org.uk/index.php?page=committee

Mike

There's me building mine 28 years ago, almost finished!        

001.JPG       

Be proud of your VW Golf Mk1, it's very special!

Back to the top
Ha who knows what we will or wont be able to do, I don't think they've invented plan B yet  :lol:

Banner

Back to the top

Dano said

:( I'm going to be running a reduced weekend service this year - got Nana's 90th birthday celebrations on the Sunday so it'll be a steady Saturday night and a pack up early Sunday morning for me I'm afraid.  :(

Nooo!  Does Nana like mk1's?  Do you see where I'm going there…

Banner

Back to the top

ew said

Dano said

Nooo!  Does Nana like mk1's?  Do you see where I'm going there…

I think she prefers farm equipment having been a dairy farmer(ess) previously!!!

I could hold a BBQ dinner in the camping area - but max per car is 5 not the 35 we've got booked at the restaurant!!!  :lol:

Back to the top
Just booked my CAMPING ticket for the AGM - going to camp under the stars this year!  ;)

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.  :lol:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

Shughy said

Just booked my CAMPING ticket for the AGM - going to camp under the stars this year!  ;)

Good job I was sat on a chair when I read that!

Back to the top

Back to the top

Yomp said

Shughy said

Good job I was sat on a chair when I read that!

Yeah no nice hotel's or B&B's in Stratford upon avon.  :dry:

Think it's my 7th year so going to try something different. Looking forward to the new venue too.

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top

Dano said

Blimey Hugh, you're pushing the boat out this year!!! Well done. 👍

Well let's hope I don't physically have to push the boat. Out of Dublin on thursday evening and hit M6 on friday morning. Be down after lunch sometime.  ;)

Cheers Hugh.

Banner

Back to the top
I'm looking forward to attending my first AGM. Ive been looking at the pics and write ups from previous years 👍🏻👍🏻

Back to the top

DMAG2016 said

I'm looking forward to attending my first AGM. Ive been looking at the pics and write ups from previous years 👍🏻👍🏻

You wont be disappointed! We look forward to having you along :)

Cheers,
The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Banner
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.