Skip navigation

Yet more pics of the convoy and AGM - all pics now uploaded!

Back to the top

Yet more pics of the convoy and AGM - all pics now uploaded!

Hi all,

Didn't make Saturday at the AGM but got to know about the convoy coming through Hilton (where I live) so took some shots of everyone coming down the bypass - here's the first instalment on Photobucket (…newbie - so can't quite work out how to put multiple pics on the forum!)

enjoy!

http://s419.photobucket.com/albums/pp272/adrianH_40D/Mk1%20Golf%20Owners%20Club%20-%20AGM%202012/

Back to the top
Great pics Adrian, think you should enter some for the calendar competition :D

Good to see you on Sunday too.

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Still loads of shots to sort out so watch this space!

Had a great afternoon on Sunday and managed to pick up a decent set of Grey GTi seats (at a bargain price so Dan was chuffed  :D )

So impressed with the quality of the cars - excellent inspiration!!

See you soon

Back to the top
Excellent pics !!! brings back the memories of a damn fine drive out !!! just wish someone had a shot of several cabbies stopping to put up roofs in double quick time just before the downpour !!! lol

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top
Excellent Bob !!!!! lol

Cheers, Dave.

Banner

Back to the top
nice one ginner, me and my misses where laughing our heads off, we where one of the dozens doing the same thing, maybe next year at the AGM that should be a competion, to see who can put the roof up and down in double quick time.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
Hi all,

Finally finished sorting the last of the convoy pics and there are a some from Sunday afternoon…

Cheers

Back to the top
Wow, there are some lovely shots you've got there. Definatly submit some for the calender, top work chap! :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Thanks for the feedback Bouchay - I'll certainly enter some of them for the Calendar!

Cheers  :D

Back to the top
Mate thanks for the pics…. the one of me in my motor is awesome… I'm thinking of framing it.. can I nick it?

Back to the top
Glad you like it! - if you want I can tweak it a bit in Photoshop and send you the hi-res file  :D

Back to the top

1100_TinTop said

Glad you like it! - if you want I can tweak it a bit in Photoshop and send you the hi-res file  :D

Yes please mate Bonza!!!

Back to the top
Unfortunately I didn't make it to the meet because I'm afraid of going anywhere near the north.

That photobucket stream put a smile on my face! good times. There's some happy chaps.

Back to the top
stunning picture mate.

Back to the top
Here you go Spudfingers - hi-res files uploaded to Photobucket Album with a choice of black & white or colour, you should be able to download from there but any problems I'll mail them to you..

Cheers

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.