Skip navigation

More pics

Back to the top

More pics

Just in case you haven't seen enough photo's mine are HERE

and I expect lots of images for the calendar send them to design vwgolfmk1 .org.uk there's too many for me to start asking so start sending :D

If anyone wants any pics I have left this gallery open to right click save as but could you tell me which ones u have saved so i can see whats popular :D

Back to the top
some nice pics there Kate :D

Back to the top
I removed all the dodgy ones :D

Dano has the presentation photos which i think he will post up separately

Back to the top
What happened your car with that tow truck there?

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top
We decided it was best to get her dropped off to go to Berts to be fixed properly :D she was leaking water from every possible place even after she had spent months with AC Car and Commercial :( not sure how a mechanic is able to miss so many problems seems like they just weren't botherd about fixing her.

Back to the top

Dainish said

We decided it was best to get her dropped off to go to Berts to be fixed properly :D she was leaking water from every possible place even after she had spent months with AC Car and Commercial :( not sure how a mechanic is able to miss so many problems seems like they just weren't botherd about fixing her.
Cool, Bert will fix it :D I'll be there on Friday :lol:

Staffordshire Regional Host support

Banner

Back to the top
Im picking her up Saturday

Yeh I've given up with my garage… Italian mechanics work about as much as their cars! I guess the clue was there :D

Back to the top
Hi Kate, cool gallery. Can you let me have a bit more info about the calendar. As a relative noob here that would be helpful. Cheers from a fellow smugmugger  8)

Back to the top
Here's the link to the sticky in General Chat should give all the details plus loads of examples from others :D send me any photo's you have as soon as you can :D

http://www.vwgolfmk1.org.uk/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=112493

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.