Skip navigation

couple of camping issues

Back to the top

couple of camping issues

Hi all,

just a coulple of little issues that i thought you guys might be able to help solve.

1. Ideas of charging my iphone. it lasts about a day if im lucky normally and was wondering how you guys were going to charge it up.

2. music - i could use my phone and some mini speakers for some music while im having a few drinks and messing with the bbq but then i have the no 1 issue with the charging. my other thought was a power inverter in the car and having my little docking station but then that means the cars got to be on so the battery doesnt die.

3. how much room will the campers have. wasnt sure to have a 3 man tent or have a little tent each and build ourselves a little village with a gazebo )

as you can tell im getting very excited haha

Back to the top
no1 use a car charger

no2 you won't need it there usually to much going on and conversations etc ..

no3 as much as you want i took a ten man tent last year on my own :D we actually got Berts car into it lol

see you there

mAtt-

Back to the top
In regards to charging you can use the clubhouse or your car.

Have you cleared down the apps on your phone because if you leave them running in the background they kill your battery quicker mate.  Here's what to do:-

1. Double tap the circle button on the phone (after unlocking it).
2. Hold down the first app displayed.  You will see a red and white minus sign.
3. Click each minus sign until all apps are closed down.
4. Do this after using each app to let your battery run that bit longer.

We form a village and meetin under the gazebo mate… better that way  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
1. Leave your phone at home.
2. Bring a guitar and make your own music.
3. There is room for a marquee.

Sorted :)

1989 MK1 Golf Clipper
1999 Ford Cougar 2.5 v6 (soon the nightmare will be over and car gone)

Back to the top
cool thanks for all the info. right no worries with the music then :)

not sure about the guitar thing tho haha not sure if i could cope with kumbyah :)

i didnt even think about a tent for the car. oooo i might be able to do that :) wont need to keep drying it haha

0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.