Skip navigation

anyone driving down tomorrow???

Back to the top

anyone driving down tomorrow???

is anyone driving from the warrington area tomorrow to get a convoy on the go, im thinking of leaving around 10ish?

Banner

Back to the top

Re: anyone driving down tomorrow???

dubgolf2010 said

is anyone driving from the warrington area tomorrow to get a convoy on the go, im thinking of leaving around 10ish?

Paul,Drive to Jnc2,M5,then drive up with us at 2.00pm !!!

Banner

Back to the top
Us on the gate hate convoys.

We have a nice steady flow of cars coming through and then a convoy turns up and all hell breaks loose!

Back to the top
Haha you do I'm coming from warrington don't you Daz lol that just means I've got to drive past junction 14 on m6 and come off at junction 8 for m5 down to junction 2 only then have to drive all the way back up lol but fook it sounds like a good drive to me lol see you there Haha :mrgreen:

Haha sorry yomp  :mrgreen:

Banner

Back to the top
We've also got stuff to sort out before 2pm gates opening time!

I'd HATE to see you all fogging up your windows in a line while we're still preparing stuff for you!!

Please gives us a chance to get ready!!!

Taaarrrr!!!!  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
Not a prob dano I'll mostlikly need to stop for petrol and do a bit food n beer shopping at the tescos first loll

Banner

Back to the top

Back to the top

dubgolf2010 said

Haha you do I'm coming from warrington don't you Daz lol that just means I've got to drive past junction 14 on m6 and come off at junction 8 for m5 down to junction 2 only then have to drive all the way back up lol but daffodil it sounds like a good drive to me lol see you there Haha :mrgreen:

Haha sorry yomp  :mrgreen:

Pmd you my number if you are heading our way… roof on me thinks  :wink:

Banner

Back to the top

daz1971 said

dubgolf2010 said

Me thinks Daz needs a satnav.. warrington to AGM is 50 odd miles

warrington to oldbury which includes driving PAST AGM is 80 miles

then from oldbury back upto AGM 45 miles

lol

mAtt-

Back to the top

mAtt- said

daz1971 said

dubgolf2010 said

Me thinks Daz needs a satnav.. warrington to AGM is 50 odd miles

warrington to oldbury which includes driving PAST AGM is 80 miles

then from oldbury back upto AGM 45 miles

lol

mAtt-

Daz's new name, TRIGGER. :banghead:

1983(Y) VW GOLF GTi

Banner

Back to the top
I'll be driving down tomorrow from stoke. not quite sure what time yet though

Back to the top
Ok sound well what I've decided to do is to drive down to junction 14 on the m6 for around 2:30ish and wait there for people to drive past coz we have got people coming from up and down the m6 so just using that idea for a meeting point.

Banner

Back to the top
Right ok, so you'll be going across the a518 from stone way? think ill be going across the a50, which would be getting off at j15. although i dont actually need to use the m6 as i'm coming from congleton way
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.