Skip navigation

Kanes new project ;)

Back to the top

Kanes new project ;)

Bad news to say the least. At least it doesn't seem to have done terminal damage.

Marc

Back to the top
its going in for ?500 worth of body work next week so im buzzzing :D

Back to the top
new lights means new photos lol

Back to the top
That looks kick ass man..... Awesome :wink:

Diesel Possessed

A97JCE

Feeby

Back to the top
really nice car  8)

Back to the top
Cheers glad u like it

Back to the top
Been a while!  Very smart indeed mate, good work.

Is your Dad still up for doing others?  Might think about laying mine up for the winter and getting the bodywork sorted.

Back to the top
ye what would u want doing ?

Back to the top
Pretty much eveything you've had done, bodywork and paint wise.  Needs new front wings, probably rear arches, front and rear vallance

It's a bit of a mission to get up to you, but I like the quality of your Dad's work and I'd rather get someone to do it that loved MK1's rather than any old bodyshop.

Any ideas what he'd charge, drop me a PM ;-)

Back to the top
ok mate ill speak to him this week sometime about it cause i think were doing a show car in the pipe line aswell lol ;)

Back to the top
nice, cheers man, I'm in no hurry but would be keen if he is, show car sounds interesting!  :lol:

Back to the top
RIGHT i have a problem i have brought some banded steels there 14s there 9 on the back and 8.5 on the front i cannot find anywhere that can remove the tyres for me cause they simply cannot get them off is this a usual problem for these and if so is there any where based round cannock/birmingham i can get it done cause ive been to like 10 garages and they have tried and cannot do it and also when i brought the wheels the lad had inner tubes in the tyres is this necessary ????

PLEASE HELP LOL

Back to the top
Guessing they're pretty stretched so best off looking for somewhere that specializes in stretched tyres sure I saw some site on te net of a place on Birmingham bit can't for the life of me remember the name or anything useful sorry.

Back to the top
lol ok mate cheers the tyres are 195 45 14s

Back to the top
fantastic looking car mate.

Back to the top
cheers mate theres ganna be alot of changes for this winter try and get her in ultimate dubs :D

Back to the top
You could try BMTR on the Walsall road in perry barr mate just down the road from the stadium

What I've read on banded steelies when I was looking at getting some done the inner tube is there incase of leaks or if the haven't been sealed, if I can find the website I'll post it up for you

Baz

kanehodgkiss said

RIGHT i have a problem i have brought some banded steels there 14s there 9 on the back and 8.5 on the front i cannot find anywhere that can remove the tyres for me cause they simply cannot get them off is this a usual problem for these and if so is there any where based round cannock/birmingham i can get it done cause ive been to like 10 garages and they have tried and cannot do it and also when i brought the wheels the lad had inner tubes in the tyres is this necessary ????

PLEASE HELP LOL

Back to the top
ok mate cheers for ur help if u can get the website that would help

kane

Back to the top

kanehodgkiss said

ok mate cheers for ur help if u can get the website that would help

kane

Here you go dude found it eventually

http://www.bandedsteels.com/Banded%20Steels.html

Baz

Back to the top
so i started my wheels today and fitted the interior i angke grinded the tyres off  :banghead: costly lol and ordered some carpet for the interior and ordered paint for the wheels and roll cage got some photos will upload them tomorrow
There are too many online users to list.