Skip navigation

World cup predictions!!

Back to the top

World cup predictions!!

Sedge said

dam thought i'd bin a bit ambitious with some of my guesses haha

I think most of us have!  :lol:  Its not been a goal fest! :roll:

Back to the top
Ghana 1 - 1 Australia and Sedge and MikeyT grab 3points!!!  This means Sedge is pushing me for 3rd (oi get off it's mine) and MikeyT now leads the table by just a single point!!!… it's constantly changing!!!  

POS__Name______PTS___GLD
1____MikeyT______22____41
2____TrickyHarris__21____45
3____Spud_______17_____47
4____Sedge______17_____52
5____Drewpro_____16____47
6____Kavlfc______15 _____45
7____Neo283_____12_____49
8____Yomp________12____52
9____Wee Tony____12____58
10___Daz1971_____11____74
11___A5OPY_______10_____56
12___JellyBelly_____8_____58

MikeyT has grabbed SIX POINTS in his last two games  8O  8O  8O !!!…. Sedge and A5OPY have grabbed four points in their last 2 games!!!

Cameroon V Denmark next  :lol:

Back to the top
liking the way the tables looking more now :D

Back to the top

Sedge said

liking the way the tables looking more now :D

It's nuts aint it… I think tricky is overtaking MikeyT again if the game stays 1 - 1 …. Denmark scored one of the best goals so far… half way in their own area pinged out to the right wing for Romedahl to run onto… zipped into Bentdner in the 6 yard box GOAL….. the ball went from deep in their own half to the back of Cameroons net in about 6-8 seconds  8O

Back to the top
By the way Kav I think you may have a score or two wrong mate as your table didn't look like mine and I double checked it  :dontknow:

Back to the top
:dance: 2 - 1 denmark i make tht another 3 points for me if it stays like this! although i cant see it doing! quality game this is!

Back to the top
my table looks like this…….

:lol:  :lol:

Back to the top
:lmao: we've got a real funny man here  :lmao:

Back to the top
all in all a good day for me i'd say :D

Back to the top
lost a place today :banghead:  :banghead:

Back to the top
I started the day in 6th and have just got another 3 points for 2 - 1 to demark i think :)

Back to the top

Sedge said

:dance: 2 - 1 denmark i make tht another 3 points for me if it stays like this! although i cant see it doing! quality game this is!

Great game.. . . .

My TaBLe !

dazzle

Banner

Back to the top

Yomp said

my table looks like this…….
] :lol:  :lol:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Nice one Yomp!!

Here's the real table:-

POS__Name______PTS___GLD
1____MikeyT______23____43
2____TrickyHarris__21____46
3____Sedge______20_____52
4____Drewpro_____19____47
5____Spud_______17_____49
6____Kavlfc______16 _____47
7____Wee Tony____13____60
8____Neo283_____12_____51
9____Yomp________12____53
10___Daz1971_____11____75
11___A5OPY_______10_____58
12___JellyBelly_____8_____59

Sedge and dewpro got it bang on… meaning sedge jumps up to third… both sedge and MikeyT make a massive surge after a day of SEVEN…YES SEVEN points over three games  8O …. well done lads  8O

Back to the top
And yes the Cameroon V Denmark game was brilliant for the neutral.... they both went for it!!!

Back to the top
daz i want tht table football table! lol might have to get an extension on the house for it tho haha not messing about anymore spud this is getting serious now ;)

Back to the top

Sedge said

daz i want tht table football table! lol might have to get an extension on the house for it tho haha not messing about anymore spud this is getting serious now ;)

Don't leave us for dust though mate…. throw the occassional game… you know… just to make us feel like we have a chance lol  :wink:

You done brilliant today mate hope your luck holds out… another 7 points tomorrow and you'll be pushing MikeyT and Tricky all the way

Back to the top
lets hope so but after how much its all changed today theres a longggg way to go yet! anything could happen :)

Back to the top

Spudfingers said

By the way Kav I think you may have a score or two wrong mate as your table didn't look like mine and I double checked it  :dontknow:

Just gone through the results on BBC and all appear correct on my excel sheet :dontknow:

Probably is something wrong tho' as I'm mid table  :lol:

And according to my sheet you've got the Ivory Coast to whoop Brazil 3 - 1 tomorrow  8O  8O

Everybody else has gone for Brazil so a draw it is then  :lol:

I no longer have the Mk1!! I now whizz round in a Black 1990 3dr Mk2 GTi 8v but the roof doesn't fold back when the sun shines :o

Back to the top
Italy 1-1 New Zealand who would've predicted that, the football the last couple of days has been awesome and that game didn't disappoint either, back to work next week for me though :cry:

/Users/cherie/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2008/16 Sep 2008/DSC01016.JPG

Back to the top
Spud must have had a sudden rush of blood to the head when he predicted that score for the Brazil match 8O  8O
There are too many online users to list.