Skip navigation

VW Festival, 19th August '07 , near Leeds.

Back to the top

VW Festival, 19th August '07 , near Leeds.

No, you dont have to be a member to be on the club stand!

Andy

LINCOLNSHIRE REGION - https://www.facebook.com/groups/467122313360002/

1983 MK1 Golf GTI Campaign Model - Under (looooong) resto!
1962 Rover P4 80
2002 BMW 745i
2008 BMW Z4 2.5Si

Back to the top
i`ll be there on the stand… :D

Back to the top
so far then on stand,

littlerolf
Marsmk1gti
Butler

let me know if you want to be on the stand because we need to meet up outside to give you the ticket so you can get on the stand.

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 Cabriolet 1500 (under resto)

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
sorry can`t make the stand now been double booked… :banghead:

Back to the top

Hairyarse said

No, you dont have to be a member to be on the club stand!
Thanks for that, Hairyarse.

83 Mars red GTI

01 V6 4Motion (daily driver)

09 Golf GTI MK6, candy white, superchipped!

Back to the top
I'd already booked on another stand soz

Back to the top
Hey Little Rolf,
I'm up for it, Pm you my Name & Address only problem is that my Mk1 stop working last night in some sort of freak incident and not sure of the cause as of yet. Car isn't absolutly perfect but looks good, If I can't fix it by tomorrow I'll let you know, otherwise one of my mates coming down in there mk1s will take the pitch. Woo Hoo
Thanks
Jonny

Back to the top
hiya,

Dont worry about condition of the car Mines no where near perfect. Hope you get yours running. We have 12 spaces to fill on the stand so the more the merrier!

anyone else?

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
Just Curious how much is it for the Ticket?
Thanks
Jonny

Back to the top

Dowesy said

Just Curious how much is it for the Ticket?
Thanks
Jonny

?10 ish tops

Back to the top
I'd be up for it if my mk1 was road-legal.

Unfortunately no MOT and a few bits to sort out would mean it'd have to be trailered there and back and is a bit of a sight. :roll:

I'll be drifting around, probably will go down in my passat estate.

Yradave says relax.

Back to the top
Littlerolf -
I will be up for sticking my Cabbie on the Club Stand - I already have my pre-booked ticket, so will be there early doors on Sunday morning.

Let me know what time & where you are all meeting up.

Cheers Rob.

PS - I will get MalC to lend me a few more spares to tart my car up for the day  :wink:

Black Cabbie

Back to the top
I was gonna go down so might as well jump on the stand if ya need any more on.

Back to the top
Ive spoken to the organisers and theve told me that the cars will need to be on the stand by 9.30 at the latest. Anyone with a prebooked ticket can enter the site from 8am and anyone on the club stand but buying a ticket on the gate will be able to enter from 9am.

So was thinking we could meet up about 8.30 8.45ish?  (omg on a Sunday morning) let me know what you think? Not sure where yet going to drive past tonight and have a look for somewhere.

Marsmk1gti not sure how you want to get your stand ticket whether you want to wait till were in then come over and get your ticket off us n drive the car round from camping (might be easiest) or whether you want to come meet us somewhere let me know. Are you camping on site or down the road?

List for stand so far is

Marsmk1gti
Man-alive
Dowsey
Tickle
Littlerolf

Did I miss anyone?

Anyone else wanna come?

Man-alive you got any spares to tart mine up like a set of split rims!!  :lol:

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top
lol littlerolf I've got some furry dice someone gave me for my 17th birthday you can have to tart your car up, oh yeah!!!! nice. Don't worry fella I personally love seeing any mk1 whatever the condition, least its got some ageing character, unlike some blinged up unpractical show machines, it'll be good to see

Jonathan

Back to the top

littlerolf said

Man-alive you got any spares to tart mine up like a set of split rims!!  :lol:

I will introduce you to MalC on Sunday  8)

Black Cabbie

Back to the top
I'm there early for the autojumble (got my ticket), so I can offload my junk (got 2 cars!) then park up with you lot if you need more mk1's. See you there  :wink:

Back to the top
Diesel dubber that would be ace.

Just been n had a drive about round Harewood and we could meet in the Harewood arms hotel car park which is pretty much opposite  the entrance to Harewood house on the the Harrogate side of the traffic lights. meet at 8.45 is that ok?

:wink:

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 GTI

Back to the top

littlerolf said

we could meet in the Harewood arms hotel car park which is pretty much opposite  the entrance to Harewood house on the the Harrogate side of the traffic lights. meet at 8.45 is that ok?

There will be a few other clubs meeting up there too - I know the Demon lot are meeting there.

Black Cabbie

Back to the top
Do you think we should meet somewhere else then? Maybe the white haart pub car park in Pool or somewhere on the ring road?

Yorkshire Region Host

Mk1 GTI
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.