Skip navigation

Annual gathering 2011 or bug jam

Back to the top

Annual gathering 2011 or bug jam

This is why I come… its a show dedicated to the mk1 golf… very friendly folk… good craic… very chilled out… great venue… so many mk1's together - looks great.

roll on july…  :lol:

Cheers Hugh.

www.vwgolf1.com - vw golf parts and genuine accessories!

Banner

Back to the top

nifty said

Is there anything for the kids to do????

yea there is a play park with swing and slids :)

Banner

Back to the top
IMO the kids that do come (including mine) have a great time and all get on really well and have great fun just being in the fresh air getting dirty! :wink: The playground is pretty good too and isnt just a farty little thing with one swing etc.  Bring them!

Back to the top

GHIA said

IMO the kids that do come (including mine) have a great time and all get on really well and have great fun just being in the fresh air getting dirty! :wink: The playground is pretty good too and isnt just a farty little thing with one swing etc.  Bring them!

Lucas is looking forwards to it.

T :roll:

Back to the top
So is Lauren. Hmmmm.  Shes already planned her fancy dress outfit for Sat nite! :lol:
ps dont 4get you owe me a wine!

Back to the top

GHIA said

He "wines" at everyone :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

agm

Bit of a no brainer really  8O  This is the pinnacle of our Mk1 year so we wouldn't want to go to a diluted air cooled show where we didn't know anyone. That said have been to bug jam years ago and it's a good air cooled meet  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Back to the top
i have a bbq the weekend a rhodeisan braai on the saturday as it the agm bug jam three things i can came to the AGM on sunday dont know what to do

i'am a mk1 golf nutter RHODEISAN RIDGEBACK mk1 cabbys rule and you drool

Back to the top

dek said

i have a bbq the weekend a rhodeisan braai on the saturday as it the agm bug jam three things i can came to the AGM on sunday dont know what to do

Sunday is the main event at the AGM and your only 20mins away :D

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

GHIA said

So is Lauren. Hmmmm.  Shes already planned her fancy dress outfit for Sat nite! :lol:

Lucas will be wearing his half of the velcro!

Red or white…?

T :wink:

Back to the top
I've been to Bug Jam a couple of times and although there are a load of air cooled's but also a load of other vw's so its a bit more varied. Added to that you can watch camper vans with Porsche engines do a standing quarter in little over 12 seconds. Also its pretty lively at night, so will be taking my mk1 to Bug Sham.. i mean Jam this year :o)
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.