Skip navigation

PICS & REVIEW of All Types Vw Show @ Bodelwyddan 17/5/09

Back to the top

PICS & REVIEW of All Types Vw Show @ Bodelwyddan 17/5/09

The joy of owning a Sony Ericsson C905 - 8.1mp Camera  :D

Get editing folks!!!

MK1 1990 16v GOLF GTI CABBIE

Back to the top
went to Wales for the weekend,turned up at show and an air cadet, :roll:  wouldnt let me drive up to the stand.I would have driven past but there were three of `em :lol:  :lol: .
Spoke to Ash ,bumped into littlerolf and Chris,then buggered off,wet through. :cry:  :cry:

CAMPAIGN-HELIOS BLUE-POSSIBLY SEEN IT ON CHRIS BARRIES(RIMMER IN RED DWARF) MASSIVE SPEED PROGRAMME?!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

went to Wales for the weekend,turned up at show and an air cadet, :roll:  wouldnt let me drive up to the stand.I would have driven past but there were three of `em :lol:  :lol: .
Spoke to Ash ,bumped into littlerolf and Chris,then buggered off,wet through. :cry:  :cry:
pity you didnt see me I'm a Warrant Officer in the Air Cadets and I would have ordered them to let you in.
Would you argue with this man??? :naughty:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top

SEAN1151 said

hey sean, it was good to see you mate.
i think you got there at the wettest part of the day, believe it or not the sun came out not long after you'd gone.  :dontknow:

hope t see you at another meet…

ash.

(oh, andy. are the strangler gloves part of your air cadet uniform, or do you just like wearing them?)

x

Back to the top

dope_as said

SEAN1151 said

(oh, andy. are the strangler gloves part of your air cadet uniform, or do you just like wearing them?)

x
:shhh:  :wink:

Dont ask what your club can do for you, but what can you do for your club?

Back to the top
thanks for the snap ash…

was a good weekend tbh.. shame i didnt get to meet more people :(

Back to the top

show

Nice pics ulot, great weekend even with the weather, thanks to u all for makin me feel so at home, i see super gammy has been at it again lol. look forward to the next 1, hope theres so trees rolf :D  :mrgreen:   :dance:
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.