Banner

Skip navigation

Welcome to The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Hi Guest, welcome to the best site for the iconic VW Mk1 Golf - we hope you enjoy your visit !! Click here if you are having email sign up or password reset issues.

Lancaster Insurance Classic Motor Show

CMSMpu.gif

Car Of The Year 2014

swerve2_zpsc1835220.jpg
Click Swerve's beauty for more details

Mk1 Golf Owners Club Shop

Come and visit our new shop where you can all get your hands on our club branded merchandise, remember paid members get discounts on all products so please check the members lounge for details.

Official Parts Supplier

Official Sponsor

funkstargif1.gif

Book Offer - 20% Discount

vwgolfstory1.jpg

Car Of The Month - October 2014 Winner - Aircooled1968

The Person Hi Guys, I'm Chris, I've been the proud owner of Roxy for the last 5 years and a member on here for that long too, been into my dubs for as long as I can remember and this is my 2nd mk1 cabby

The Purchase I saw Roxy (as i named her) on a popular internet auction site for sale whilst looking for a mk1, having trawled the web etc… I kept going back to the same one, it was as if something was telling me this was the one, she had a white roof, white interior and after a few questions to the seller I set bidding and won. All was great, good condition, good bodywork, couldn't ask for more! I was in love, then it rained…..

The Project After the first rainstorm I found she leaked, couldn't find the leak so a new roof was purchased…no more leaks. I spent the last 5 years changing things to make her how I really wanted her and now I finally have. She now sports a genuine BBS kit (thanks to Mark Carter at the AGM) and full respray with any rot bits that needed doing, not that there was much. New seats followed and she was there, still a couple of small things to finish off but for now I'm just enjoying her to the full. Thanks for all that voted, really glad you all like her as much as we do :thumbs:

If you would like your car featured as a Car of the month, you need to be a Paid Member

Our Discount Partners

CQSidebanner.jpg
classicvw.jpg
asap.jpg
carhoodsdirect.jpg
dmb.jpg
ecp.jpg
frost.jpg
spax.jpg
Newton150.jpg
shopnshine.jpg
tyretraders.jpg