Banner

Skip navigation

Welcome to The Mk1 Golf Owners Club

Hi Guest, welcome to the best site for the iconic VW Mk1 Golf - we hope you enjoy your visit !!

10th Anniversary Annual Gathering

AGM 14 LOGO
The Mk1 Golf Owners Club is proud to announce the 2014 Annual Gathering. Click here for all the details !! Take a look at pictures from previous show, the agenda for the weekend, some FAQ's, the traders that will be coming, the location of the venue and most importantly how you can get your tickets for the event !!

Mk1 Golf Owners Club Shop

Come and visit our new shop where you can all get your hands on our club branded merchandise, remember paid members get discounts on all products so please check the members lounge for details.

Official Parts Supplier

Official Sponsor

funkstargif1.gif

Car Of The Month - April 2014 Winner - Geebee

Hello fellow Mk1 Golf owners. My name is Greig and I'm 36 and from the Worthing. I've loved Mk1 golfs since I was a teenager and I had been buying performance VW magazines forever hoping that one day I'd own a Mk1. 17 years later that day arrived. Woo whoo. So after searching and searching I finally found one that I liked on ebay. A silver tin top with a Mk2 GTI 8 valve engine. ( Brilliant ) only thing its in Scotland . So after e-mail after e-mail and booking my flight I went off to get her . I met Nick at Glasgow Airport and the deal was done there and then. I remember driving back thinking I'm going to break down a lot on the way home. But she drove like a dream never missed a beat. I was so happy and was already planing what needed doing to her . After getting her home (9hrs later) I wrote out the dreaded list. So after owning her for a little under a year I've changed the carpet, door cards ,repaired the drivers seat bolster. You get the picture.. Check out my build thread on here GeeBee's project. Hope to see you all at this years AGM.

If you would like your car featured as a Car of the month more details can be found here - Car of the Month - How to Enter

Our Discount Partners

CQSidebanner.jpg
classicvw.jpg
machine-mart-vw.jpg
asap.jpg
carhoodsdirect.jpg
dmb.jpg
ecp.jpg
frost.jpg
spax.jpg
Newton150.jpg
shopnshine.jpg