I spoke to you earlier lol

Ever growing range of new mk1 golf parts www.classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Blooming did mate !!!!

Back to the top
You get pics over Adam? Slammed88

Back to the top
Not yet buddy but haven't checked emails yet will do later though :)

Back to the top
Now then, at last, can I buy the b pillar seals if they are good please? How much are you wanting for them? Both sides if poss! Also does the carb have the little carb heater on from the pierburg? I need to find one desperately and don't seem to have any luck! 
Thanks

Back to the top
Had a weber carb on it. 

B post seals… As in the one that goes up and over the B post or the ones on the hood

Back to the top
Its the b pillar seals the ones that go up and around, one of mine is totally broke and the other is cracked quite badly! Ill look in the morning at the hood seals, what are they like on ur breaker? Ill try think of other bits i need and let you know! I emailed your shop last week about a pair of powder coated front suspenion strut housings too.
Thanks for the reply

Back to the top
I have a good pair of the up and over seals £25 a side. 
Struts will be ready in the new year now.  

Back to the top
Yea no worries on the struts i can wait! Yea nice1 ill have both sides then please, i will need them posting too please

Back to the top
Post £5.50 via parcel force 

PayPal mark@classic-vw.co.uk

Back to the top
Amazing, ill send payment in the morning then when more cash goes into the bank as not to upset the overdraft lol!
thankyou very much

Back to the top
My email is damonspowage@gmail.com by the way, just so you know its me

Back to the top
Payment posted, thanks funk 

Back to the top
And received  :thumbs:

Back to the top
Hi again, what are the actual roof seals like? All of them lol!? And u know the piece of vacuum pipe that comes from the air check valve i think it is called that goes into the inlet manifold, what condition is it in.? Mine is perished bad and had to cut it down yesterday lol!

Back to the top
Door Caps ?? Any ......... O_o

91Jreg Sportline (now gone) For now 88 Ereg Mk2 16v (monza blue ) (now its gone too)Numerous mk1 tintops I  should never have sold 😰  Oh and a TDI  Touran as a daily ….latest toy mk5 Gti (showing my age) had to go serious money pit ,now cruising a Caddy Van

Back to the top
I have 2 crack free door caps £20 a side. 

Have loads of hood seals, not sure what pipe you mean? 

Back to the top

funk-star said

I have 2 crack free door caps £20 a side. 

Have loads of hood seals, not sure what pipe you mean? 

Cheers mate I'll be in touch  :thumbs:

91Jreg Sportline (now gone) For now 88 Ereg Mk2 16v (monza blue ) (now its gone too)Numerous mk1 tintops I  should never have sold 😰  Oh and a TDI  Touran as a daily ….latest toy mk5 Gti (showing my age) had to go serious money pit ,now cruising a Caddy Van

Back to the top
How much would you do me a full set of good crack free hood seals for? And what are them foam seals you sell on your site? I may as well swap it all out if changing the seals I reckon! Have you sent b pillar seals or have you been too busy over Xmas?
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.