Skip navigation

Golf Gti Campaign Breaking

Back to the top

Many parts still left

Do you still have parts left , need clicks from centre console , leather gaiter ,red bonnet, glass in green tint , rear parcel shelf.

Back to the top
hi, do you have a tin top centre console available. Thanks

Back to the top

Golf Gti Campaign Breaking

Hi, any genuine hella rear light clusters?

Back to the top
Have you got any rear tin top seat belts?

Back to the top
Hi Mate

You got any of the below : -

1. Rear Bench ( Tin Top )
2. Rear Wiper Motor
3. Door Mirrors
4. P Slot Centre Caps 

Back to the top
Do you have black carpet, if so I need the separate piece that goes under the bonnet pull in the passenger footwell..?

Back to the top
Hi mate. , I'm looking for the lower bolt that connects the alternator to the engine block?
Cheers

Back to the top
Hi after tin top gti drive shafts only pm me thanks

Back to the top
I am after the front Seat Runners / Base, and complete locking set ( Doors, Ignition, Tailgate and glove box ), door mirrors ???

thanks

Back to the top
Do you have the oem orig black carpet front and rear?  Mo mk1gti79

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back to the top
Do you have the rear boot seal? Also looking from front door window seals the deal on the outside at the base of the window.

Back to the top
Have you got a genuine tailgate lock? I don't need the key.

Back to the top
Desperately need the small clip that holds the bonnet cable to the slam panel.

Team Wackeldackel - Team Wackeldackel

Back to the top
Hi, does the shell have a sunroof? If so how much for the roof with the sunroof components attached. Also do you have doors(3 door)?

Back to the top

rmn said

Hi, does the shell have a sunroof? If so how much for the roof with the sunroof components attached. Also do you have doors(3 door)?

Yes I've got all that. Send me a PM with your mobile
No. and ill phone you tomorrow

Back to the top
Do you have the steering wheel nut?

Back to the top
Do you have a single light grill? 

Back to the top
Looking for the small breather hose that comes off the cylinder head between no3 and 4 injectors VW part no. 067 133 642B
CHEERS

Back to the top
Restoring the suspension on my 83 GTi Campaign back to standard suspension - The parts suppliers only sell the "one spring fits all" option.  The GTi had different springs which were 20mm lower.I am looking for a set of good GENUINE STANDARD GTi SPRINGS .
I must stress that I need genuine GTi springs, not lowering springs and not springs for 1.1/1.3 etc…. Thanks.Guy WILSON

Back to the top
hi have a early outer cv joint ,not after one where the circlips fits at the end of drive shaft thanks.
0 guests and 0 members have just viewed this: None.